NEMOC Random BS Thread

I sometimes ponder why all the NEPOC meets happen in Mass....

Also... anyone with a MS6 change their own oil? I'm due...

Jenn, if you're interested we can do a dual NEPOC/NETC meet in CT :D

My club members are anxious for a big meet.

Actually I think a CT meet would be cool. I keep tabs on the CT regional forum with Dinner meets and such like John Harvards or even tubing on the farmington! who knows. ...

I've been down the Farmington River... that would be an AWESOME meet. Since there is so much interest in here, I'm going to do some searching and find a good place to meet sometime this summer (or earlier). I'll let you guys know what I figure out then we can determine a good Saturday or Sunday to have it.

I've been down the Farmington River... that would be an AWESOME meet. Since there is so much interest in here, I'm going to do some searching and find a good place to meet sometime this summer (or earlier). I'll let you guys know what I figure out then we can determine a good Saturday or Sunday to have it.

I'll extent the invite for those that made camp at my place for Lime Rock to do the same if we have a summer meet in the Farmington area.

My BS is I wish more NEPOC members would come to dyno daaay. :p I bet if Mark hosted it..Everyone and their mom would sign up. But that's just my two cents.. :x

It's because Old Guys Rule! I've seen the shirts that even prove it.

I passed by the Barkhamsted Reservoir on the way to the airport today and that is a gorgeous area full of photo opportunities! Not sure if there are permanent grilling areas there but if a few of us brought weber grills and whatnot, we could have a cook out there! And there are some cool roads around there to take a cruise on.

I'm also going to check out a SP in Avon when I get back to CT. Business brought me to Kentucky for tomorrow and I found out 24 hours before I flew out!!!

Back