NEMOC Random BS Thread

Lol. I like to steer while I'm burning out.... It's a nice option... :p

not to be picky, but how can you steer if your burning out? Your wheels have no traction(hence the burnout) so technically no traction=no steering, unless you have rear wheel drive. So are you referring to the rx-8 or ms6? Flamesuit on

I don't like burning out. And yes hold on for dear life when you get on it!

When there were rumors of the next speed being AWD I was so pissed. I wanted one. But they'd have a lot of ground to make up to catch up with the big two. Right now a good lb/whp ratio noticeable from a roll not from a dig. Mazda with the Speed3's found a nice niche in the market and I think they should stay there. and i've seen speed3's in person run sub 13's pretty impressive watching them launch so hard I just go "gaahhh! motor mount destroyed!"

Last edited:
Sweet! We picked up a new Nordic Trac elliptical a couple months back and love it.

that will be next on our list.....

we have a schwinn spinning bike and now the treadmill today!

Maybe next spring we can get an elliptical?

-R

not to be picky, but how can you steer if your burning out? Your wheels have no traction(hence the burnout) so technically no traction=no steering, unless you have rear wheel drive. So are you referring to the rx-8 or ms6? Flamesuit on

Lol the 8.... Used to have an old school Altima.. I could burn out in that too, lol. But if the wheel decided to turn I had to let off immediately.

Sweet! We picked up a new Nordic Trac elliptical a couple months back and love it.

I've been contemplating about getting an elliptical. That machine is the only thing I use if I go to the gym... not worth the fees just to use that.

are you anywhere near enfield? A buddy of mine(who has a rx-8) owns a planet fitness up there. I've been trying to get him to join the club.

I recommend the N7000 over the N5000... the n5k doesnt come in a size that wont mess up your speedo,

compared to the SPT, the n7k will give a better ride quality and have a wider steel belt thats also stiffer.

Thanks for all the help. Had them installed today. Can't wait for the drive home to test them out. I already notice a difference from the 215 to the 235(thumb)

are you anywhere near enfield? A buddy of mine(who has a rx-8) owns a planet fitness up there. I've been trying to get him to join the club.

I'm not really close to Enfield.. I'm just southwest of Hartford, Enfield's north of Hartford. But it's closer than say... Groton.

He really should join the club! It's definitely a blast.

Just curious, anyone have any luck with those personal gyms? SoloFlex, BowFlex, Etc, Etc? I see lots of used ones on CraigsList. I used to work-out at my company gym but my new job doesn't have one and I don't like the public gym atmosphere.

Just curious, anyone have any luck with those personal gyms? SoloFlex, BowFlex, Etc, Etc? I see lots of used ones on CraigsList. I used to work-out at my company gym but my new job doesn't have one and I don't like the public gym atmosphere.

you just have to be disciplined with yourself in doing it at home. I have free weights and a cable system to mix things up, but i got lazy for awhile and didn't want to be bothered. I have since kicked my ass and set aside 90 minutes 2 days a week and have at it. If you do it look for a heavy bag also, they are great for taking out frustration

Nope never met someone who was successful. Try more of an upscale fitness club rather than a planet fitness or golds where gorillas lift. I found the physical aspect of entering a gym puts you in the mind set that you're there for working out. G'luck.

Back