NEMOC Random BS Thread

Quite a find Bruce, thankfully it didnt cause any major damage. Nice little meet there too.

Nice Mark, have fun!

Picked up a car for the boychild. Shes an 08 3 s GT. Weekend has started out good for him, if the Pats win tomorrow night it will be the best weekend ever. Lol
ed3f531a05804263301a853bbfc70a4a.jpg

Nice pick up! Tell the boy child zoom zoom and go Pats! 1/2 dozen is a great number! [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji796]

Thanks and will do.

Nice um clock? Haha. Im loving all the controversy over the amount of diamonds in their championship ring from last year.

Well, congrats to the Eagles and their fans! You can’t give up 41 points and expect to win, although the Pats still had a chance in the end.
Mean while “ I spy “
0fd57ae8d5aaa6e0325bc88c0303e292.jpg

Picked up a car for the boychild. Shes an 08 3 s GT. Weekend has started out good for him, if the Pats win tomorrow night it will be the best weekend ever. Lol
ed3f531a05804263301a853bbfc70a4a.jpg

Nice Jeff. Looking for a Mazda 2 when I get home this spring.

Great eye there Mark, I totally missed that!

One thing is for sure, whether they win or lose, the Patriots always make for an exciting game down to the last second. No one wants to see a blowout in the first quarter. With that said, I think the turning point for me was Brandin Cooks getting that headshot, very similar to Gronk’s head shot in the previous game...as if there was some conspiracy to weaken our ranks. The two TD reviews were questionable too. The first clearly should have been reversed while the second looked like the right call was made (but was a clear opportunity for them to make right on the earlier bad call). In the end, it came down to offense as neither defense could really get the job done...until the fumble forced on Brady. That was the play of the game right there, and for that the Eagles deserved to win.

Good one!

Nice Jeff. Looking for a Mazda 2 when I get home this spring.

Thanks Bruce. We test drove a 2 but felt it was too small. Replacing the Focus with one? I was also looking at the Scion iA which is the only way to get a Mazda2 sedan in the states. Only problem is they came out in 2016 so cheapest I could find one was $7500.

See, you say that, but I found it downright easy :D

I too am happy for the Eagles, it was nice to see them win. Next year the Super Bowl MVP QB will be riding the bench, maybe another new record set from this game? haha The Pats D lost that game for them and why in the hell was the Butler benched? Rowe should have never been on Jeffrey, at least they switched Gilmore on him to try and stop the carnage.

Good one!

Thanks Bruce. We test drove a 2 but felt it was too small. Replacing the Focus with one? I was also looking at the Scion iA which is the only way to get a Mazda2 sedan in the states. Only problem is they came out in 2016 so cheapest I could find one was $7500.

I too am happy for the Eagles, it was nice to see them win. Next year the Super Bowl MVP QB will be riding the bench, maybe another new record set from this game? haha The Pats D lost that game for them and why in the hell was the Butler benched? Rowe should have never been on Jeffrey, at least they switched Gilmore on him to try and stop the carnage.

I’m hearing that Butler missed curfew and was caught with pot.

The Focus is still going. Extra vehicle for me. Need a winter car next winter.

(shocked)

Started working on the brakes today. Painted the rotor hubs and will install them tomorrow along with some Hawk Plus pads.

Heard the same thing after you posted this. If true, what a shame. If he plays, I think the Pats win the game.
The Focus is still going. Extra vehicle for me. Need a winter car next winter.

(shocked)

Started working on the brakes today. Painted the rotor hubs and will install them tomorrow along with some Hawk Plus pads.
Not travelling South nect winter?

Back