NEMOC Random BS Thread

July works for me! The Josh tribute weekend would be great! Still can’t believe he’s gone...

Off to NC sat.

Nice Mark. Gotta be warmer than Boston

Went to the Roar before the 24 yesterday and today. Weather wasn't too bad and was great to see all the cars out running the track. Took my bike with me to get around the facility. Can't wait for the 24
AF1QipOTTxJ9LKktdjr-v0qECcoargLObHbOh7XC_eSXSdwaqieM2hDWWR1fpqyZGEK9cg
[/URL][/IMG]
eBJFX5ur2xUjLFGpM7EHVrxY0GxNcOMBCw828rXc2E0nu3DTSGhc_yzODr9Q6Y9-q2fYyLUZJbZ2Q0TmlAN6S2hoVEZNxObk82xPS0BRPGcd5VeqibqDn3-HSDMN0PDcwsP84bkxIQ

5J12QjFsS4s2w9l_NcMQOFYpfn1B94mrdbTo3DnG1D_CeEO_jw6d9pu3O3570j9R1pzD36-dluV69x78FZJ3rZkPRKeO0uzAxkDRVfqp9HkfttndqQ6k4I1eh_CSXcInH9OQYfbPGw

Happy New Year!

Please pencil me in for LRP in July. Would be cool to come out to Mid-Ohio in May but that's not in the cards this year.

How was the 24 Bruce?

Looks like it's New England vs. Minnesota in the Super Bowl. Eagles have looked ok with Wentz out but I don't see Foles beating the Minnesota D. Jax looked good against Pittsburgh but TB12 is much better.

When someone posts a 12a and 5-speed for $200 on Craigslist...you pounce. Gonna have it street ported for the Rx7. The guy also gave me a bunch of other stuff for free that I gotta pour through.

f81a6350008abd1ac57333fdb9cb4151.jpg

Happy New Year!

Please pencil me in for LRP in July. Would be cool to come out to Mid-Ohio in May but that's not in the cards this year.

How was the 24 Bruce?

Looks like it's New England vs. Minnesota in the Super Bowl. Eagles have looked ok with Wentz out but I don't see Foles beating the Minnesota D. Jax looked good against Pittsburgh but TB12 is much better.

I’m not calling anything...on to Jacksonville!

I’ll know soon whether it was a good buy. It turned over fine and made compression...but once Lui tears it down we’ll know if the housings are still good.

I’ll know soon whether it was a good buy. It turned over fine and made compression...but once Lui tears it down we’ll know if the housings are still good.

I met Lui finally at Josh’s wake. Good luck with the motor!

The 24 is the end of Jan. Did an Autox in tavares FL yesterday. Another in DeLand FL this weekend.

Looks like a great find Chris.

Chris, how was the auto show? Did you happen to see the Smith College car that competed in the Mazda Motorsports challenge this past year?

Got down to 32F last night, coldest since we've been in Melbourne FL. It will start warming up tomorrow.

We had 4 “of snow in NC and schools have been closed for 3 days....no sanders, no salt, no plows....

The 24 is the end of Jan. Did an Autox in tavares FL yesterday. Another in DeLand FL this weekend.

Looks like a great find Chris.

Are you going to the 24? I’ll be going next year. Won’t be heading south till March now

Back