NEMOC Random BS Thread

A very sad day! [emoji17]

Please let Mary know that they are in our thoughts and prayers!!!

His obituary will be in Friday’s cape cod times with info on a funeral visitation on this coming Saturday from 2-5 at Doane Beal and Ames in Hyannis

woah what?! I had just seen him posting Christmas stuff on facebook!! :( :( . While I often feel life is pretty long, it is actually really short :,(

Josh, doing what he does!
View attachment 218067
attachment.php

Last edited:
So sad to hear...Josh was a cool guy, extremely talented and a great part of this community...He will be missed.

My heartfelt condolences to Joshs family.

Went to a Champ Endurance Race yesterday. The owner of the RV Park and his nephew where racing a 66 Mustang and a Mazda 626. They placed 3rd and 2nd in their respective classes. What a gas to watch the event from the pits and see the driver changes and stops. A group from my neighbourhood in Canada were in the pits next to us racing 2 civics and a bimmer. Also managed to see Randy Pobst who was racing as well.

Driver changes and fuel were done about every 2 hours. What a blast.

Mia turned 170,000 miles on the way home.

Thanks to Sean for letting me know about Josh. Wow.

Wish I could have joined today but signed papers on a new car down here in CT. Back to MA tomorrow.

Hey kids! Happy New Year!!!! Miss you, as always!!

I recently read the phrase “At some point in your childhood, you and your friends went outside to play together for the last time, and none of you knew it”. I guess the same applies to our LRP weekends. RIP dear Josh. : (

Unfortunately, in 2018 BOTH of our LRP potential weekends (PWC over Memorial Day Weekend and IMSA on July 21) conflict with our NASA weekends. Memorial Day we will be at Mid-Ohio with NASA if anyone wants to come out and join us!!! hint, hint ... : D

Since we'd like to do a Tribute to Josh, I'll plan on setting up our annual LRP Corral in July. Does that work with everyone/most? I'll post up more info once I get things in motion, but start planning on July 20-22 for LRP in 2018. Sorry if this messes with anyone not going in May again, it IS nice having an extra day on Monday to hang and travel, but I know for sure we can't get out of our commitment in OHio that weekend, but we can in July. At least I can, and I will.

Let me know your thoughts, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Love you guys and gals and look forward to seeing you all again this summer for more cherished memories.

Until then, try to stay warm, safe and have fun.

L

We haven’t booked anything for July yet. Although Memorial Day is preferred, we’ll come when the Mazda peeps come.

I know how you fee Marlon about not knowing the last time you’ll get to see or talk with someone. I was just chatting with Josh a week prior about door speakers for his Saab, his new Z, and my tuning progress on the truck. It was a casual conversation and I was watching TV at the time so I wasn’t fully engaged. Wish I had known, I would have stopped what I was doing and made a phone call instead of text.

Back