NEMOC Random BS Thread

Wait! What did I miss here.... Mark did you buy more cars or just visitors?

Finally got around to cleaning up my new Jeep. Also painted and installed the new front bumper. The old one was unpainted and damaged from a very slight bump. Not bad for 140K miles and paid $1,000. Got to love those trades at work. ;) Almost exactly 2 years ago I paid the same for the Saab 9-5, which I sold within a day and actually made a little money from.

34pe16x.jpg

Last edited:
No, my son in laws cars, I wanted to fit the msm in there but didn't have the time.....there's an el comino and a T bucket in the other garage!
Jeep looks awesome josh!

Very nice Josh! That is one heckuva deal. Im never lucky enough to come across deals like that. Jeep looks like its in great condition.

Your SIL has a nice collection Mark! Oh yeah, dont look behind you, Chris is about to lap you....again. 😝

Im beat after yesterday. We took out 9 bushes and 1 tree. Now I just need to dig out the stumps. House looks much better though. This winter we will come up with a plan on what to plant in the spring. Still waiting on quote for a front porch to see if we are going full length of the house or not. Heres some shots after the carnage.
20160917_150414.jpg
20160917_150437.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

You think you're beat now...come see us after you extract the roots!!!��

lol, yeah I'll be hurting after that, for sure. It did rain the better part of the night and this morning so maybe I'll grab the shovel after work. At least the ground will be softer.

lol, yeah I'll be hurting after that, for sure. It did rain the better part of the night and this morning so maybe I'll grab the shovel after work. At least the ground will be softer.

you should wait until winter. If cartoons have taught me anything maybe the stump will freeze up, then you can tap it with a hammer and the whole thing will just shatter, making it easy to sweep into a small dustpan

you should wait until winter. If cartoons have taught me anything maybe the stump will freeze up, then you can tap it with a hammer and the whole thing will just shatter, making it easy to sweep into a small dustpan

Haha! That is awesome!!!!

Just heard last night about the new PA law that went into effect on Sunday the 18th - Ride on Red. Initially presented to State government by motorcyclists the law was expanded to include all vehicles. So remember, that if you are ever in a PA and stuck at a traffic light that won't turn green, you may legally proceed through using caution!!! WTF?! I understand the concept but in our area, people don't stop at stop signs anymore, don't use signals and on one particular section that I drive daily, use the left turn lane to proceed straight. I see this becoming bad, very bad. How many accidents are going to happen because some nitwit decides to pull up, pause and then go with the excuse "it looked clear officer"? (crazy)

If you watch the video, they mention that motorists should use common sense (I laugh as the majority of drivers on the road do not have this!). Oddly enough, if you decide to go through red at a perfectly functioning light and get a ticket, you can fight it!?!?!? What sense does that make as the law was written stating that you may only "ride on red" if the light is malfunctioning?

http://www.wgal.com/news/ride-on-red-law-allows-pa-motorcycle-riders-to-run-some-red-lights/40835756

Last edited:
This would for sure be helpful for motorcycles and bicycles. I have had a few times out here in Seattle where a light would skip over me until a car got next to me and tripped the sensor

This would for sure be helpful for motorcycles and bicycles. I have had a few times out here in Seattle where a light would skip over me until a car got next to me and tripped the sensor

No denying that. I think the law would have been better written for only motorcycles, bicycles and out in Amish country, the horse and buggy. Including all motor vehicles is where they made the mistake, IMO. I can see a lot of drivers abusing this.

I have seen two of the Fiat/Miatas recently and boy are they not nearly as handsome as the ND

Kinda looks like the nerdy brother that has to wear unfashionable coke-bottle glasses. I also didn't realize that the turbo engine isn't a turboed Mazda engine, but a turboed 1.4 Fiat that's actually slower than the N/A Mazda. It might be slow, but at least it's ugly.

The "fiata" is kinda front heavy, a lot going on with the lights and grill....not as clean as the Miata in MHO. I'm sure the aftermarket folks will have lots of upgrades for the engine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brian Goodwin is already modding one. Not a fan of them either but diff strokes.

Car is going in for a wheel align tomorrow and I'm starting to look at rims for next year. Looking to improve autox times. Looks like 6UL 17x9 and 48 offset.

RV Park is closing this weekend so it's time to move the rig to my brothers for 2 weeks.

Mark, are you doing the Renegade autox on Oct 22? Should be arriving in Boston Oct 18 or 19 and leaving Oct 23.

Hey brucy. Ya I hope to do the last autox

Excellent

Watching the Pats Bills game. Wow what a disappointing game!! No offense, penalties, WTF???

Moved to my brothers lot yesterday. The Old girl started right up after a 5 month slumber. Tires were a little out of round for a few miles but smoothed out.

No D either! Rookie QB turning the ball over penalties ugly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back