NEMOC Random BS Thread

AC is working just fine Bruce. That is to keep my beer cold on long trips. lol

Nice pic Mahk. Yeah, def. a nice fridge that better get her through the next five years.

I will see some of you tomorrow. :) Picked up some more New Belgium Fat Tire and some River Horse Summer Blonde Ale to enjoy during the races.

It was great to see you guys again! Mark enjoys a little beer once and awhile too. That ND looks amazing and Mary says thank you for the ride in the parade lap.

2jal25c.jpg

Haha! Too funny!! Thanks!! Tell MARY anytime she needs a lift!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for tires for the RX7. 205/50/15 What would you recommend in that size? I'd like something grippy but I don't want a tire that will howl on the highway after 1,000 miles.

Yes, it was nice seeing everyone again!! Had a blast and really enjoyed those caution parade laps on Saturday. lol

Nice shot Josh.

Chris, a favorite in the Miata community is the BF Goodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2. TR has them for under $87ea and they provide some pretty good grip on dry and wet roads. Not as aggressive as the Potenza RE-71Rs or the Star Specs but will last a bit longer and be quieter.

Doh.....for some reason I was looking at them in the 16" size thinking they were 15". Sorry about that!

Now that I'm looking at the correct size, the S-Drives' have been popular over the years. I had the DZ102s on my NB and they were ok for the short time I used them, about three months before the car was totaled. A nice bonus is that they don't hurt the wallet.

Ok, I saw a few 1st gen people using the S.Drives. Not all great reviews on tire rack, but some people are hard to please. Looks like TownFairTire offers them.

I have read some negative reviews on them here and there too. Mike, forget his screen name (lived in RI, then moved to PA and now I think he's moving to WA?) liked them so much he kept buying a new set to run on his MSM.

I have nothing to offer on the tire subject, but yes great seeing all the Mazda peeps and what a great weekend at LRP!!

Hello everyone!

Long time no post.....

Hope you're all doing well. Glad to see you guys are still keeping in touch. Have been pretty absent for a while now but maybe I'll hop back in here more often since life has settled down a bit :)

I'm in, what are you driving the rx7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back