NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm quite in shape actually. I ran the 5k this morning in under 20 mins.

Running 5k and the PX90 workouts are totoally different. More power, balance, etc required. I'll let you if I cry, but I have a feeling its no worse than trainning for lacrosse and mountain biking when I was younger.

Exhaust tone is much better.. you can hear it over the intake (but I still have a stock intake). Not sure about HP...... Maybe a little? It's tough.. I ran into the same thing with the RX-8. It was louder but was it really faster, I don't know. Definitely worth the $100 though... It's a great mod. :)

$100 for a downpipe? Which one? CP-E is almost $500.

Not sure if you guys noticed the Buckland Hills Movie thread about Watchmen.. but I was the only one not complaining about Dr. Manhattan and his... glory. (In reference to being a female on a car forum)...

Yes, Luke, it's only a test pipe. It is an easy on and off. I have to put mine back on sometime, didn't dare have it on when I went to the dealer.

I welcome the Vernal Equinox with open arms. Oh damn........I still need a jacket. Brrrrrr.

Hmmm some more BS....

Getting volunteered for Individual Augmentee for Iraq for a year. Now comes the wait time to see if I go or not.

Other BS... Old people shouldn't be allowed to drive slow during the hours when people are trying to get to work. Really grinds my gears...

Back