NEMOC Random BS Thread

Thanks Jenn. Poor P5....damn rust.
yeah, went and got the bolt out at the dealer today. They also tightened up my PS belts (the bolt on the adjuster was frozen and so he had to torch the s*** out of it) and I did pay for a PS fluid flush (the fluid was black). They inspected the clunk-ish sound in the steering when rapidly moving left/right while stopped and that's just the sound made by the universal joint in the steering. There isn't any significant play in it, but the grease must've dried up or whatever. Everything in the front suspension checked out to be tight.

Turns out the brackets I got are the wrong size... whoops, relied on advice without double-checking... $35 out the window... so ordered the right brackets at the dealer, that's coming in tomorrow. But I should be able to put them in the garage by myself now.

Glad you got the squared away Oleg. Now if all of us blow really hard maybe we can push this low pressure system out of here! What a wacky month. Have ya'll seen the record breaking heat waves all the way from the upper midwest to the gulf coast?

Only 5 decent days out of this month in total. Ugh!

Last edited:
4859_505620636115_108400085_30101040_6188810_n.jpg

another 9.5 mile ride to salem and back, trying to get back into it after not riding for a month. decent ride weather-wise will it started raining a mile or so before my house, uhg.

IMAX is fun indeed. Although I'm not a fan of fully packed theaters. I'll see the movie for sure, just local.

I will never... NEVER run a 5k the day after doing Plyometrics...

I am just about to the point where I am physically unable to walk. :(

No bueno dude. I rode 18 miles yesterday all flat land. Doesn't sound like much until you consider I'm riding my single speed, rigid frame 29er. The constant speed wasn't too bad, but I wanted to go faster. Oh well, it's built for the trails anyway. I'm going off road tonight probably.

I badly pulled a muscle in my right leg (black and blue from my upper thigh down to my knee) and I thought it had healed. Went to the driving range last night and re-aggervated it. Looks like I'm sitting out of tomorrow's softball game.. grr.

No bueno dude. I rode 18 miles yesterday all flat land. Doesn't sound like much until you consider I'm riding my single speed, rigid frame 29er. The constant speed wasn't too bad, but I wanted to go faster. Oh well, it's built for the trails anyway. I'm going off road tonight probably.

i have not ridden my bikes since the 7'th......the weather has been terrible!

Back