NEMOC Random BS Thread

Sitting in the office, doing expense reports. New system and no one can answer my questions. I've had 2 of them kicked back twice already. grrrrrrr.....

Ok so after throwing the stock wires back in, CEL came on, sputtering like mad, no clue, put the HotWires back in and fine now.....dont know what I did diff from the first time but, all is fine now.......

haha...you must be the guy who did my intake and forgto the iAT!!!!!

Hey Tony, didn't have a chance to get that vid tonight but will get it up tomorrow. It was a must to get my daughter's fan up. The original one we bought ended up having a bad motor so I had to return it and get a new one at Home Depot.

haha...you must be the guy who did my intake and forgto the iAT!!!!!

HAHAHAHA hey i just bolted it all in.....That other guy missed it as well.....hahahaha

Hey Tony, didn't have a chance to get that vid tonight but will get it up tomorrow. It was a must to get my daughter's fan up. The original one we bought ended up having a bad motor so I had to return it and get a new one at Home Depot.

No worries.....I can wait.....

On another note, any protege5 guys in here ever have the AC flicker? I have it....didnt know if anyone else had experience with fixing it.....i need a recharge on my AC also, but more worried about the flicker.....

I had/have the AC flicker. Never fixed it. Seems like a PITA to fix. Recharged my AC and it was fine despite flicker.

My car had the flicker. Had it fixed under warranty. I thought there was a thread somewhere that described how to fix it.

PSN is pissing me off. I haven't been able to run my nightly online races in Gran Turismo because Sony took the entire network offline due to a security breach. However, I've been getting creative in coming up with things to do in offline mode. I call this one the Dukes of Hazzard Challenge. I challenged members of gtplanet.net to post a better time. Let me tell you, them good ole boys had some talent. It ain't easy tossing this hunk o' steel around a track with no traction. The hardest part is getting traction out of the turns. Too much throttle and the car just spins around.

going to game 4 next friday vs the flyers :)

also making plans for vacations...going to philly for the livestrong ride late august, and going to the cape for a week in early august.

Good evening NEPOCers! TGIF! Tony, no go on the vid today. Forgot to grab the camera when I left for work. I need to run out tomorrow and run some errands so I'll do it then. :)

just got home from florida. not a bad drive but i am freakin wiped out! and since i got back to CT at 7am, ill just stay awake all day. going to be an interesting gym and biking adventure with no energy :)

Looking through the pics on Mazda's FB and what do I see, Mahk's MSM!
229624_10150584535285363_337363685362_18492128_2264264_n.jpg

Also spotted Marlon in one!

haha...that was like 10 this morning! waiting to hear on the number of mazdas we had on the track at the same time...maybe 200??

What a beautiful weekend!

Spent about 4 hours both days in the yard. Dethatched and mowed the lawn for the first time. Took forever because the previous owners didn't take very good care of it. Today I did the trimming, planted new grass seed, and cleaned all the weeds out of the mulch. Next weekend I think I'll have new mulch delivered. It looks like its been about 3 years since the mulch was layed down. Oh, and we planted two lilac bushes out back.

Yesterday Amanda had her own spring cleaning meet while I was working in the yard. She bought a black-car-specific detail kit that had like 7 steps. The truck looks awesome now. Took care of a few parking lot scrapes with a new buffer too.

Overall, very productive weekend.

Back