NEMOC Random BS Thread

I need some Chris, I made sure to ask first lol
What brand/material you have, any feedback on your experience ?

It's RAAMmat from RAAMaudio. I like it and I did the trunk of the MS6 with it. I think chuyler uses it too. It's just the same as Dynamat but without all the hype and huge mahhhk-up.

Thanks! :) It might make an appearance at Lime Rock....

I just saw under your avatar that it's aquatic blue. Tam saw that color on a car carrier and later told me that I should think about trading my P5 in for one. lol Any plans to mod the car or just leaving it stock for dd use?

I just saw under your avatar that it's aquatic blue. Tam saw that color on a car carrier and later told me that I should think about trading my P5 in for one. lol Any plans to mod the car or just leaving it stock for dd use?
Might do sways.. possible springs.. all for handling. I think it will be great for auto-x!!! Probably nothing more than that. I like having a quiet car lol so no exhaust.

Might do sways.. possible springs.. all for handling. I think it will be great for auto-x!!! Probably nothing more than that. I like having a quiet car lol so no exhaust.

Springs are must...the wheel gap on the 2's is downright reDONKulous. It will def. be a great autoxer and if you are a member of the Mazdaspeed racing program you can get some special 5zigens. They partnered with Mazda to make a SE wheel for the spec Miatas but the wheels will fit the 2. Just saw a member post with pics/vids of the CS....do eet! :)

Celtics vs Heat in round two. Should be a good series and I hope it goes seven games and each one is down to the wire and physical. This way either team will be a bit tired when playing Da Bulls in the Eastern Finals. :D

The weather just turned to s*** for my area. Hail, lightning, tornado warnings(not me, but close), heavy winds(already seen two trees go down), and such..... Yeeeehaw.

I saw that earlier....it's been a pretty active season down there for you guys. Be safe and as you said, I need to make a trip down to the Dirty South at some point....wish I was able to make it this weekend. :(

This says it best what's going on at my place.

the-weather-ollie-williams-weather-raining-sideways-family-g-demotivational-poster-1204882626.png

The wind is so strong now that the rain is hitting the windows on my balcony... They are inset about 3 feet.

Heater core w00t!

Audi horns of DUCT DOOM!

226160_560366124922_29104185_31830628_1262760_n.jpg

No dash!

228415_560365870432_29104185_31830621_7874141_n.jpg

Original heater core, 1988 vintage, made in "West Germany":

229086_560366005162_29104185_31830625_345755_n.jpg

The weather just turned to s*** for my area. Hail, lightning, tornado warnings(not me, but close), heavy winds(already seen two trees go down), and such..... Yeeeehaw.

I just found out yesterday that where I was in alabama for that competition 2-3 weeks ago, they are getting battered by tornados and hail. Friend there was telling me his car is getting hit with hail and such :(

wish i could be there to experience it!

bruins win!!!! sorry bruce!

Ahh nuts. Safe drive Mark.

When I drove down yesterday there were tornado warnings all the way including Ottawa. Saw some pretty heavinig lightening but fortunately that was all. Getting up to grab some breaky and hit the road.

that was a hell of a game. Place was crazy! People singing ole...ole,ole,ole on the way out of the garden to piss off Habs fans :)

right before period 2
5662997374_a943cb0c13_z.jpg

oh yeah, well worth the money I spent. I loved my seats!

Edit: here's vids

Last edited:
Ok so after throwing the stock wires back in, CEL came on, sputtering like mad, no clue, put the HotWires back in and fine now.....dont know what I did diff from the first time but, all is fine now.......

Back