NEMOC Random BS Thread

wow ash! sorry!

over at olegs putting some sound deading material in my trunk area before i put it all back together after the roll bar install...

bruce, thats some crazy HP in those miata's???

NEPOC replacement? (dunno)

Can never replace my NEPOC crew!

Tony and I are part of another car club as well called Mass Performance. They are local, get together more often, and we all plan to attend the show scene. Something NEPOC once did, but we all have different schedules, some moved away, etc.

Sorry to hear Ash. :(

:( Found out this morning that my friend passed away yesterday in Hawaii in a hiking accident :(

Well today sucks.

Sorry to hear Ash.

wow ash! sorry!

over at olegs putting some sound deading material in my trunk area before i put it all back together after the roll bar install...

bruce, thats some crazy HP in those miata's???

Yes, way too much IMHO. Both of them got pulled over just as they were entering the meet. Both got tickets for spirited driving, lol.

Washed and waxed the car today. All set for the Mitty.

LS motor out of a GTO in a NA. Something like 370 hp at the wheels
IMAG0038.jpg

I am in love.

so looks like im getting 2 new bikes next month!

time to start color coordinating the new one! might need some NEPOC help :)

installed the Nology HotWires I got from Mahk!.....only took me two hours being I had to relocate the Coil wires......

IMG_0676.jpg

Engine bay is nasty!!! as soon as it gets nicer out i am going to town cleaning that baby!

pics from the vette
5652707121_8c534ebe44.jpg

5653287170_7044960178.jpg

5652719169_38c413f432.jpg

WIP for sure, but no reason why it can't be saved. Going to do suspension/steering/mechanicals first, then interior and finally exterior. I'll replace the front bumper once it's drivable though.

It's official. Today we are a two Mazda family. My wife's 2008 CX-7 will now share the garage with my MS6!

2011-04-26120054.jpg

It's official. Today we are a two Mazda family. My wife's 2008 CX-7 will now share the garage with my MS6!

2011-04-26120054.jpg
nice!
installed the Nology HotWires I got from Mahk!.....only took me two hours being I had to relocate the Coil wires......

IMG_0676.jpg

Engine bay is nasty!!! as soon as it gets nicer out i am going to town cleaning that baby!

wires cleaned up good! ya, your bay is a little worse then mine...i didn't clean it after the last 2 winters so it's geeting there!

"WIP for sure, but no reason why it can't be saved. Going to do suspension/steering/mechanicals first, then interior and finally exterior. I'll replace the front bumper once it's drivable though."
what front bumper ash????

so the in stock date of my new frame has been pushed back to mid july o_O

what I can do though is get this color now and the guy will give me $100 off since im a loyal customer. def not as fun as the green but i can always take the savings and powder coat it
Fourplay_Team_Red.jpg

vs
Fourplay_Team_Green.jpg

I think there is a prob with the wires, its sputtering....and making this weird hissing type sound, almost like the seal on on of the wires isnt making or something...any ideas?

??? weird? go back to your stock wires...if it's ok toss the wires! i thought the wires were fine because i replace the coils and my car ran fine...maybve the wires are trashed too?

So after a little investigation and changing the hot wires back for the stocks, it was sputtering from the hot wires, but the hissing or whatever noise it was is actually coming from my exhaust, looks like full cat back instead of just the axle back from Jeff..... Also in taking the stock wires out, the rubber end on the #3 wire stayed in the block, so guess what, not using the hot wires after all.....had to use one hot wire on #4 b/c my son was playing with the wires last nite and bend the spring that sits inside it, so one hot wire......looks soo dumb, but whatever.....its not a show car.....also broke three out of 4 bolts that hold the coils on. yea was a great day trying to change the wires.....my car sux!!!!!!!!

Good Morning all, hope Easter was fun for all!

Tony, that sux about the exhaust and the bolts for the coils.

1 coat, stuffs not cheap either
http://www.eastwood.com/eastwood-thermocoustic-material.html
9-pc per kit. Each pc is 30" long, 18" wide and 0.063" thick the whole bax weighed about 25 lbs? box too..

No kidding about the price, I'd like to get feedback on the quality from your experience first before I commit to get it.

Damn Mark... I have a huge amount of deadener here at my place you could have had.

I need some Chris, I made sure to ask first lol
What brand/material you have, any feedback on your experience ?

So after a little investigation and changing the hot wires back for the stocks, it was sputtering from the hot wires, but the hissing or whatever noise it was is actually coming from my exhaust, looks like full cat back instead of just the axle back from Jeff..... Also in taking the stock wires out, the rubber end on the #3 wire stayed in the block, so guess what, not using the hot wires after all.....had to use one hot wire on #4 b/c my son was playing with the wires last nite and bend the spring that sits inside it, so one hot wire......looks soo dumb, but whatever.....its not a show car.....also broke three out of 4 bolts that hold the coils on. yea was a great day trying to change the wires.....my car sux!!!!!!!!

HOT wires, weak sauce product ... how tight did you tq those bolts man ?
BTW, get NGK from rockauto and you'll be happy, they are great quality but careful when you pull on the wires.

Back