NEMOC Random BS Thread

Does this gasket look right for the axle back?
IMG_0579.jpg

Car is loaded up and ready to go, re: axle back for Tony and bucket of cleaning supplies. Feels like I'm forgetting something. lol

Good news.... I may have a new(er) car here in the future. My dad is going to look at it this weekend and if the deal is right and they give me what I want for a trade in on the MS6, I'll be the proud new owner of the Mazda3 Hatchback.. (White)

The downside... It's an autotragic, but lately with the traffic and such here I wouldn't mind it.

It's a 2008 Mazda3 s Sport.

25k on the Odo, White exterior, black cloth interior, automatic, yadda yadda... The nice thing is my dad works for the BMW section of the dealership and since I am immediate family, I can get the car for a bit over what they gave for trade in. So with the MS6 trade-in plus a down payment, I could effectively walk out of there with a 25k mile Mazda 3 and no payments.

Pic:
JM1BK343081845039-3c.jpg

Nice Chris. At some point they changed the auto from a 4 speed to a 5 speed, but not sure of the year. At least you have the mata for when you get the shifting mood.

Did not have any issues with the Avus shoe myself. Fits like a glove. Not too happy with the blue but whatev.

If you're gonna part out shoot me a PM with some prices. I might be interested in a few mods if the price is right.

If you're gonna part out shoot me a PM with some prices. I might be interested in a few mods if the price is right.

Will do. I'm actually turning it back to stock tomorrow and if you want you can have first dibs and NEPOC discount.

Items I'll be selling:

ETS 3.25" TMIC
SU rear motor mount
CP-E CAI*
CP-E SRI (MS3 specific, but it still fits)*
SU SRI*
SU Turbo Inlet pipe.
TMIC hoses (Thicker and stronger than the stock ones, but it makes getting the TMIC on more of a pain in the ass.)
EBC Red pads and new rotors.
LED Tail lights
COBB AccessPort
Ben's gauge pod plus VEI boost/vacuum gauge.

Basically, the only non-stock portion will be the radio (sort of...) and suspension. I'm keeping the Dash Hawk in the car up until the day I get rid of her. That thing is quite possibly the best investment I have EVER made in the car.

*Don't ask why I have 3 intakes for the car.... It's best if you didn't know.

Edit 2: I have half a roll of RAAM Mat too if anyone is interested. (Think Dynamat, but cheaper and better.)

Last edited:
Good morning from Boston, chilling in west roxbury. A quick change of plans and I made it last night in Boston for late church attendance which finished before mid-night (kind of lame).

What a nice day though ... for a meeting :)

just worked on the vette for a bit. Did the VC gaskets (because it was smoking) and the cap and rotor. Yesterday I put in a battery, and today we finally got it out of it's hold, literally. A combination of goosing the gas and using the E150 to tow it. All four wheels were sunk in about 6 inches in the driveway.

So, operation restore is under away!

Sure is an awesome day! If it stays this way tonight I am meeting up with the MP crew.
MP?
just worked on the vette for a bit. Did the VC gaskets (because it was smoking) and the cap and rotor. Yesterday I put in a battery, and today we finally got it out of it's hold, literally. A combination of goosing the gas and using the E150 to tow it. All four wheels were sunk in about 6 inches in the driveway.

So, operation restore is under away!

cool

Good weekend. Helped my brother get his cottage setup for the summer. On to mom and dads for the weekend and then down to Toronto for a miata meet. Some neat stuff.

Supercharged NB. Over 300 hp at the wheels
IMAG0036.jpg

LS motor out of a GTO in an NA. Something like 370 hp at the wheels
IMAG0038.jpg

Random pics
IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0038.jpg
    IMAG0038.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMAG0036.jpg