NEMOC Random BS Thread

So who is ready for LRP?! Room is booked and I ordered the tix today. Bruce, are you going to be able to make it down this year?

On the home front, the girl is finished with her sophomore year of college this Thursday, the boy turns 16 on Sunday and the pup starts obedience classes on the 9th. They grow up way too fast!

So who is ready for LRP?! Room is booked and I ordered the tix today. Bruce, are you going to be able to make it down this year?

On the home front, the girl is finished with her sophomore year of college this Thursday, the boy turns 16 on Sunday and the pup starts obedience classes on the 9th. They grow up way too fast!

Wow, are you getting old! They do grow up fast and then you're saying , boy the grandkids are growing up fast.!
Ya,maim so looking forward to the time away, I sit in my home office all day doing computer work, I'm ready to hit the road and have some fun!

Wow, are you getting old! They do grow up fast and then you're saying , boy the grandkids are growing up fast.!
Ya,maim so looking forward to the time away, I sit in my home office all day doing computer work, I'm ready to hit the road and have some fun!

Indeed, what the hell happened? haha Hey, let's not rush it!

On the bright side, it's better to be sitting in the home office than sitting in traffic! ;) You and me both!

Still doing the soap 'n suds day? I saw you mentioned the 13th but wasn't sure if it was a go.

Indeed, what the hell happened? haha Hey, let's not rush it!

On the bright side, it's better to be sitting in the home office than sitting in traffic! ;) You and me both!

Still doing the soap 'n suds day? I saw you mentioned the 13th but wasn't sure if it was a go.

Ya, who's in? Me, how about Josh and Chris?

I could use some help with either of these two things:
1) cleaning up the paint job on the black CX9
2) cleaning the engine bay of the RX7

On the latter, I think the p/s pump is leaking. Yet another project to tackle. Not sure if replacement or rebuild is best solution.

13th?

Ok, we're on for this sat. Don't know who else is coming, but I did invite some other Miata guys

Get here when you can, I'll be in the garage by 8.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mark. Did you change your cell number? Trying to text you but no response.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mark. Did you change your cell number? Trying to text you but no response.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Same here Bruce.

So whats the new addy Mark? Please pm mebif youd rather not post publicly.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So, I could either bring the RX7 and install new brake pads and give it an overall cleaning.... or I can bring the CX9 which really needs some love...but I know if I clean it up it'll just go back to neglect again. Weather looks clear for the morning but possible rain in the afternoon. What time do you want us Mark?

Back