NEMOC Random BS Thread

Live action roll play ;)

Just kidding, it’s Limerock Park for the IMSA race weekend.

Ill be looking into it! I keep telling my wife about how awesome LRP is and she has expressed some interest in going because racecar

speaking of racecar, here is how she went to work today :D . Been cleaning out the entire car due to some mice who called it home from previous owner. Carpet is still drying out and will go in tonight when she gets home
dCF2HFtKjFyRq0P30Wh59OFbGbuqHqRlpfVrkfRZMB_k0BSfKIW4TIbraa2BTBeudaGpyhI7NSb82bmFTftubH_oSzKYqB0ZZUi2_C-H3zvsR692OdebwCzYEAqNXSDRgwCOLoHZRiY5YemO1Yd3vDklJ2MZFcEk38Nzj83Xo-GhLu5CwN-GQJ8VbL5ZMFtiwKkkifcFiK9RLhWufC_RY3nWjoDrabUtcp5QMTzxK1YTeKHAdzaUpROm-vOEO4_swG2-qaDXyVcnbYU2Zk8jgnwqcSl-fFOkd_nfTnaW_B9Ra9G-PR60UCq6-zng-T9Xs_gw5sHAKuNQ-gMN1OAgGkd4MkZ6HWg8weKW-U626EIVD5w7Alkya721Ln4XQMw9qL_RcbOWT5xs2eigXj4JwO7W8ILJPlDgT0ZI6cGY2_KSHm_MoCGD-hEkukDxgHkf0hmXLBvedn1Em2sfwfEakGdpSUA_rLli-d31TQ_1TtBoJPqo2a3p8INF9FTvxUyXPIBw14Q0b9LnymFqgMmdgdvbmP_xacT3EGSnzjwKvpuHY9y1wHT8zwsMBzpUPc8kmb6uItiDE5FOgz5vuvxQuOvpXtCnsgEifBV9XLJu=w243-h432-no

Hey kids!! Hope everyone's alright in their little corner of the world!

Looking forward to our annual Mazda Family Reunion at LRP in a few weeks! I started a separate thread in NEMOC for ticket ordering links and general info.

See you soon!! Can't wait!!

Great, I’ll call for my tickets this week!

Mark, I just signed up for Palmer Track night on the 28th. My coworker told me he was going so I said, why not! Last time I went was rainy so hoping for some better weather.

Great, I’ll call for my tickets this week!

Mark, I just signed up for Palmer Track night on the 28th. My coworker told me he was going so I said, why not! Last time I went was rainy so hoping for some better weather.

I think I can come, no work Thursdays!

Hey kids!! Hope everyone's alright in their little corner of the world!

Looking forward to our annual Mazda Family Reunion at LRP in a few weeks! I started a separate thread in NEMOC for ticket ordering links and general info.

See you soon!! Can't wait!!

See you then!

so what are some dates that can work for the summer/fall/whenever wrenching meet? As far as I know now, i am only busy for the first two weekends in August

a friend just told me about paypal credit with 0% interest for 6 months. Now how can I say no to a turbo kit...

Yo! Everyone enjoying the warm weather? I am loving it!

Anyone watching the World Cup? Group stage just ended and it was quite exciting. It's a shame that Senegal didn't advance though.

I won't be able to make LRP this year. :(

Kyle, I'd be interested in coming up for a meet later this year. As for the turbo, you'd be crazy NOT to buy it. ;)

Yo! Everyone enjoying the warm weather? I am loving it!

Anyone watching the World Cup? Group stage just ended and it was quite exciting. It's a shame that Senegal didn't advance though.

I won't be able to make LRP this year. :(

Kyle, I'd be interested in coming up for a meet later this year. As for the turbo, you'd be crazy NOT to buy it. ;)

Ya, I watched a few of the games...so good soccer for sure!
No LRP, is just wrong!
Kyle has been threatening a meet for years....we’ll see if he actually comes through! [emoji6]

Back