Page 1946 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 9461446184618961936194419451946194719481956 ... LastLast
Results 29,176 to 29,190 of 29461

Thread: NEMOC Random BS Thread

Donated: $10

2008 MX5 SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i T 38L/2008 3s GT 34N

Merry Christmas!

2003 Protege5, 1992 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    Merry Christmas!
    Wife got me miata goodies! New gauge faces Been eyeballing a set of these for yearrrrrs! Now to find time for install :P

NEMOC & Rotary Moderator

2013 CX-9

Nice! Merry Christmas everyone and an early happy new year!

Iím off all week so Iíve been busy around the house and in the garage. Installed a bathroom fan in our spare bedroom, that was a treat. Easier to do it now while itís cool in the attic.

The MR2 is finally inspected. Last minute issue with the passenger window had me pulling apart the driverís side switch to clean the contacts. I also couldnít get the defroster working so I had to make a new cable and bracket so the mode switch would work again. Brakes still arenít right so I just received a new master cylinder in the mail. That will go in soon.

Yesterday I worked on the Rx7, parts are finally going into the engine bay now that itís all cleaned up.

Donated: $40
    Miata & NEMOC Moderator

2016 Miata Club, 2004 MSM, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175

Quote Originally Posted by chuyler1 View Post

Iím off all week so Iíve been busy around the house and in the garage. Installed a bathroom fan in our spare bedroom, that was a treat. Easier to do it now while itís cool in the attic.

The MR2 is finally inspected. Last minute issue with the passenger window had me pulling apart the driverís side switch to clean the contacts. I also couldnít get the defroster working so I had to make a new cable and bracket so the mode switch would work again. Brakes still arenít right so I just received a new master cylinder in the mail. That will go in soon.

Yesterday I worked on the Rx7, parts are finally going into the engine bay now that itís all cleaned up.

Wow, looking good! Canít wait to hear her run!

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by reut1 View Post
    Wife got me miata goodies! New gauge faces Been eyeballing a set of these for yearrrrrs! Now to find time for install :P

Install pics! Also, whatís the date for the spring cleaning meet again?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Quote Originally Posted by bazooka joe View Post
    Install pics! Also, what*s the date for the spring cleaning meet again?
    bhahahaha. Youre a jokester!!! Also, when are you back in New England. That would help dictate it . House should be done by then!
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

bhahahaha. Youre a jokester!!! Also, when are you back in New England. That would help dictate it . House should be done by then!
    Iíll be back around May 1stish

Donated: $50

2008 Miata PRHT; 2018 3

Quote Originally Posted by bazooka joe View Post
    Merry Christmas all!
    Chris, Amanda*s car looks great! So the failed you on a window switch but passed you on the loud exhaust? Seems weird.
    Bruce, rally cross? That is awesome! I*d love to do that someday!
    Merry Xmas all, hope everyone had a great one. Had our daughters with us for the 1st time in 8 years. It was great.

Rallycross is a different beast compared to autox. looking forward to the season.

Finally got the Focus ready for the 2nd Rallycross and had a blast. Finished 2nd in 2 wheel drive, got beat out but a front wheel drive caddy no less!! He's the target for the next race. Car ran well with no issues. Going to try some different things next race. Managed to beat a couple of awd vehicles.
    Last edited by Reitrof; 01-11-2019 at 11:17 PM.
    Bruce
    2008 Miata Touring PRHT True Red, MazdaSpeed body kit
    RB Intake, RSII Exhaust, RX8 Sways, KW V3 Coilovers, Fiaam horn
    RX7 FD Rims, Kenwood DNX7100, Int Wiper Mod, 3M Bra

NEMOC & Rotary Moderator

2013 CX-9

Iíd love to try rallycross, I think Iíd enjoy it more than Autocross.

Donated: $10

2008 MX5 SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i T 38L/2008 3s GT 34N

Happy New Year!!
    Wife got me miata goodies! New gauge faces Been eyeballing a set of these for yearrrrrs! Now to find time for install

Nice! What style are they or do we have to wait for the big reveal?

Adam just announced the cosmos style for the NC, very tempting. Wife got me a pair of 3rd Millenium M800 speakers.

Nice work Chris. Happy to hear theMR2 passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reitrof View Post
    Merry Xmas all, hope everyone had a great one. Had our daughters with us for the 1st time in 8 years. It was great.

Rallycross is a different beast compared to autox. looking forward to the season.

Finally got the Focus ready for the 2nd Rallycross and had a blast. Finished 2nd in 2 wheel drive, got beat out but a front wheel drive caddy no less!! He's the target for the next race. Car ran well with no issues. Going to try some different things next race. Managed to beat a couple of awd vehicles.
    Awesome Bruce!

Rallycross sounds like fun. Looks like you have a new addiction.

2008 Miata PRHT; 2018 3

I*d love to try rallycross, I think I*d enjoy it more than Autocross.
    The way they run it here is your runs are totaled. lowest total wins the class. So where as in autox you can mess up 5/6 runs and do a hail mary on the 6th run, in Rallycross being consistent run to run is the best way.

Most of the awd vehicles are junk cars that people leave at the track, they are not street legal. They also use them for ice racing.

2017 Volkswagen GLI

Hi guys! Some of you know this already but my new project is my future home.

Quote Originally Posted by NETC_Redd View Post
    Hi guys! Some of you know this already but my new project is my future home.
    my dream right there

2017 Volkswagen GLI

my dream right there
    I'm posting updates on the Instagram: buildingbetter.me

2008 Miata PRHT; 2018 3

Nice. Year round?

Page 1946 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 9461446184618961936194419451946194719481956 ... LastLast