NEMOC Random BS Thread

The lake near my parents place finally cleared today. The RV Park is further north, about 5 deg colder. Still ice on the lake. Everyone saying it's a very late winter. They just got 3-4 inches overnight. Bahhh.

The lake near my parents place finally cleared today. The RV Park is further north, about 5 deg colder. Still ice on the lake. Everyone saying it's a very late winter. They just got 3-4 inches overnight. Bahhh.

Hello Florida!!!!...oops my bad, you are back home...

moving this weekend, ill host a meet late this month or early next in west hartford

Welcome to the neighborhood, it'll be nice having someone relatively close for a change. Jenn and James were the closest but way out in the sticks.

good morning, off to spend the next 2 days in a hotel ballroom....electrical code class so i can renew my lic...oh joy!

^ jealous! hehe

so everyone ive moved into that pool house last weekened, been busy and not on the forum all week. house is nice but not modern in terms of appliances/windows/heat. it is definitely cool in the house due to no heat being on and its gonna be a hot summer but ill throw an a/c in my window. TONS of space for a meet so i am super excited to host one

HOWEVER, a buddy who i reallllllly wanted to live with just got word that his parents are moving to iowa for a new job and hes getting the boot from that house. so since I havnt signed a lease yet at the pool house, im gonna jump ship with him to another place which will still have plenty of room for me to throw a central CT meet :D

Hello Florida!!!!...oops my bad, you are back home...

haha, freezing my a$$ of here. Only good news it's finally getting warmer this week.

good morning, off to spend the next 2 days in a hotel ballroom....electrical code class so i can renew my lic...oh joy!

Is this in prep for your retirement?? Best of luck in class. sit at the front and bring the teacher a beer.

Morning all. Warmer today after the freezing rain yesterday. Only damage was a clothesline that parted at the clamp. Look for a replacement today. Mom's coming home today after her R&R at her friends.

Welcome to the neighborhood, it'll be nice having someone relatively close for a change. Jenn and James were the closest but way out in the sticks.

I was thinking the other day we should all get together some time. Brian, when are you done with school? I figured you're really busy now before and up to graduation.

Woah, long time no see!

I think I've finished packing for China. I know I'll forget something, as I always do.

^ jealous! hehe

so everyone ive moved into that pool house last weekened, been busy and not on the forum all week. house is nice but not modern in terms of appliances/windows/heat. it is definitely cool in the house due to no heat being on and its gonna be a hot summer but ill throw an a/c in my window. TONS of space for a meet so i am super excited to host one

HOWEVER, a buddy who i reallllllly wanted to live with just got word that his parents are moving to iowa for a new job and hes getting the boot from that house. so since I havnt signed a lease yet at the pool house, im gonna jump ship with him to another place which will still have plenty of room for me to throw a central CT meet :D
how's that work? aren't the current room mates just going to be a bit mad?
Wow I haven't posted on here in forever..... What's up everyone!?!

well well, look who's come out of hibernation? wazup? get that meet arranged!!

Yeah hibernation, hole under a rock, something like that.

Maybe I should hold another at my condo?? I'm looking forward to getting back into meets this year!

they might be mad, but at the same time I paid them rent for this month, which is one more month than they would have had otherwise. so I saved them money as other tentants who wanted to come in wouldnt have for another month or more.

yes jenn, hold a meet for us! or I will at whichever place i really end up at :)

Yeah hibernation, hole under a rock, something like that.

Maybe I should hold another at my condo?? I'm looking forward to getting back into meets this year!

Hey I know you... You look like some girl I met on a metro north platform a few weeks ago (lol2)

they might be mad, but at the same time I paid them rent for this month, which is one more month than they would have had otherwise. so I saved them money as other tentants who wanted to come in wouldnt have for another month or more.

yes jenn, hold a meet for us! or I will at whichever place i really end up at :)

Just be careful. Sometimes landlords ask for references of past places you have lived.

Just be careful. Sometimes landlords ask for references of past places you have lived.

true, and i refer them to my past landlord where i signed a lease. my name isnt on this one so its like i never lived there :D

showed off the p5 today at the uconn car show in all its splendor. should have one best import fwd but didnt, what a rip off...

Back