NEMOC Random BS Thread

was feeling sleepy....(coffee)

Attachments

• MSpickmeup.jpg
    MSpickmeup.jpg
    705.1 KB · Views: 63
James and I are doing great! (I really don't get on here that often... sorry) We're heavily involved with a local NPO Reef/Fish Club. James just got elected VP this year. We've set up a second tank recently and we're working on stocking it with corals and fish. We lost 95% of our corals and all of our fish in the October snow storm in our original tank. We rebuilt our the tank after that going with a different approach.

Mmmmm... other than the job, not much is new.. I've been tempted to trade the 2 for a more powerful car but just can't justify it.

Btw... that picture wasn't from my heaviest.. :(

What's up NEPOC! Spent all day tinkering on the Bav. Got quite a bit done. I feel like I actually accomplished something. LOL.

Tony... how much do you value your sanity?

And why can't people buy wheels and tires that ******* fit?!?!?!

Oh... morning folks. Itching to work on the Bavaria some more, but as usual... everyone is making plans for me.

Those wheels would be badass if the car had a widebody kit...but it does not...so they will just kick up rocks into the paint job. As for this fitting your need for a winter car...umm. No. Just No.

Happy Tuesday all.

Can't open the link at work Tony but judging by the name and everyone else's reaction...delete that from your browser history...asap!

*edit....back to Phen's question....did anyone see the latest blog and the replies? (boom06)

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Chris I wasnt thinking that for winter. I am saying I want a summer car so Ive been looking around and I am also looking for a decent winter beater.

Back