NEMOC Random BS Thread

Did something to my back yesterday, and now it hurts to move...so I'm staying home and moving like Ozzie around the house.

Morning folks.

MSM is in storage, Bavaria is in storage... Just gotta keep the Honda running all winter and I'll be set.

Nice Phen
Sorry to hear Ash

Happy Hump day all

Looking at freezing rain for today. SHould make driving interesting.

Still laid up, I have one of those ice packs that strap to you at least. I feel bad because I actually have next week off for vaca, but at least I have my laptop and can get some work done.

I put the decals on the bike yesterday, about the only thing I could do. I have the bike hung in the basement again and will clear coat it somehow.

In car news, it's still sitting there. I can't wait until the spring so that I can cut the rust out. I'm getting a promotion so I might actually be able to afford to completely fix the rust and get a new paint job! Then the Mazda will be done, and I can focus on the vette.

Does UHaul rent car trailers?

Yes they do Ashley.

Yup, they have 2 types. A full trailer where the entire car is on it or the other type where 2 wheels are on the trailer and the other 2 are on the ground.

I have used the full trailer twice no issues. But it is heavy, over 2200 lbs.

Yeah what Bruce said, it would depend on your need and what you want to do. Make sure you have the right vehicle to tow the full trailer though. hehe

Chris: That is a definite need! lol Dooooo it!

Edit: Bruce must be getting senile in his years... No hump day post?

Yeah i'll be getting the full trailer since it won't be registered. My dad has a work pickup truck to tow with, or I'll rent a truck one way as well.

the frame's done:
6554181009_ae654f25a1_b.jpg

and I picked up my next project:
6551593349_0f75b7c448_b.jpg

going to build a cross bike.

Looking nice Ashley!

So today's trip back from Charleston, SC was just horrible. I am so glad I had a Mazda 6 for a rental since I know what they can do and their limits. I almost got hit 5 times today alone and 2 of them were from the same person...... The traffic was soo horrible that the for the 25 miles my GPS said it was going to take me 2.5 hrs.

Yeah, I am not going anywhere for the holidays. I'm going to sit on my ass, watch football, and maybe enjoy some adult beverages. I'm done driving for now. lol

Back