NEMOC Random BS Thread

Josh and Chris, are you bringing the RX's to LRP?

Sitting in Shippensburg PA tonite, Central Square NY tomorrow and home on Thursday. Of my past 3 days on the road, my main comment about most drivers is that they do NOT KNOW how to merge. Really looking forward to the next 2 days.

Since we need to bring the camper, not sure if the RX is coming...unless I can convince Amanda to drive it for me.

Josh and Chris, are you bringing the RX's to LRP?

Sitting in Shippensburg PA tonite, Central Square NY tomorrow and home on Thursday. Of my past 3 days on the road, my main comment about most drivers is that they do NOT KNOW how to merge. Really looking forward to the next 2 days.

Safe travels home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great Josh!

I have some news to report on the REPU front... first test fit!

ddfc479c42f4678c064293d3a11ed04d.jpg

Finally! [emoji106]

Thanks guys. She's an old lady, but pulls damn hard once the turbo kicks in. One hell of a stiff ride for sure with the full bushing kit. Lol! I need to do just a few more maintenance items and a full shakedown, but I believe I'll make it to LRP this year with her.

Chris, looking great! Finally coming together.

Finally got the car out of storage yay!!! Got the MSM almost all back together, hope to start it tomorrow [emoji120]

b560bca097ecef655732b4d8128804b4.jpg

Last edited:
Car is looking great Josh! Hoping shell make it out to LRP!

Nice Chris! Lookin forward to some video.

Glad to hear you and Mary made it home safe Bruce!

Lookin good Mark, both of your rides. 👍

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So thinking of doing "soap n suds" day, who all can come and what days look good, I can't do the 29th of this month and I'm away the weekend of may 21.

I could use some help with either of these two things:
1) cleaning up the paint job on the black CX9
2) cleaning the engine bay of the RX7

On the latter, I think the p/s pump is leaking. Yet another project to tackle. Not sure if replacement or rebuild is best solution.

Sweet! 7th and 20th are no good for me. The boy child's 16th bday and our 22nd anniversary occur these two days.

Don't feel obligated to work around my schedule though.

Anybody see Split? McAvoy was outsanding but hated the ending. I had an idea going in, knowing M Night was behind it but was hoping he'd fool me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours of track time in the rain. I'm spent. The RX7 was all about the snap oversteer. After two sessions I disconnected the rear sway bar and that eliminated the snappiness but there was still plenty of throttle oversteer. I think the rain was actually really helpful. Although my lines were different than in the dry, when I screwed up a line, there was no fudging it and continuing on...but when I got it right the car stayed planted.

18b435a4f1a45b268030c81431b7e66e.jpg

I could use some help with either of these two things:
1) cleaning up the paint job on the black CX9
2) cleaning the engine bay of the RX7

On the latter, I think the p/s pump is leaking. Yet another project to tackle. Not sure if replacement or rebuild is best solution.

I might be able to assist on the CX-9. ;)

2 hours of track time in the rain. I'm spent. The RX7 was all about the snap oversteer. After two sessions I disconnected the rear sway bar and that eliminated the snappiness but there was still plenty of throttle oversteer. I think the rain was actually really helpful. Although my lines were different than in the dry, when I screwed up a line, there was no fudging it and continuing on...but when I got it right the car stayed planted.

18b435a4f1a45b268030c81431b7e66e.jpg

Chris, you going to autox school sat, renegade?

Ok, who's in for May 13 at my place, hangout, cookout, clean, mod, fix what's busted!
I'm in!

Back