NEMOC Random BS Thread

Merry Christmas all!
Chris, Amanda*s car looks great! So the failed you on a window switch but passed you on the loud exhaust? Seems weird.
Bruce, rally cross? That is awesome! I*d love to do that someday!

Merry Xmas all, hope everyone had a great one. Had our daughters with us for the 1st time in 8 years. It was great.

Rallycross is a different beast compared to autox. looking forward to the season.

Finally got the Focus ready for the 2nd Rallycross and had a blast. Finished 2nd in 2 wheel drive, got beat out but a front wheel drive caddy no less!! He's the target for the next race. Car ran well with no issues. Going to try some different things next race. Managed to beat a couple of awd vehicles.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!!
Wife got me miata goodies! New gauge faces :) :) Been eyeballing a set of these for yearrrrrs! Now to find time for install [emoji14]

2TCsiAP.jpg
Nice! What style are they or do we have to wait for the big reveal?

Adam just announced the cosmos style for the NC, very tempting. Wife got me a pair of 3rd Millenium M800 speakers.
Nice! Merry Christmas everyone and an early happy new year!

Im off all week so Ive been busy around the house and in the garage. Installed a bathroom fan in our spare bedroom, that was a treat. Easier to do it now while its cool in the attic.

The MR2 is finally inspected. Last minute issue with the passenger window had me pulling apart the drivers side switch to clean the contacts. I also couldnt get the defroster working so I had to make a new cable and bracket so the mode switch would work again. Brakes still arent right so I just received a new master cylinder in the mail. That will go in soon.

Yesterday I worked on the Rx7, parts are finally going into the engine bay now that its all cleaned up.

f48bf61cac42712c07968e56975bba07.jpg

f5a85aee2941219ef883529369891e33.jpg

f82cae2cf9683d03d6cc6cc78332cba9.jpg

8eb131b560227740601eef5f9240e890.jpg
Nice work Chris. Happy to hear theMR2 passed.
Merry Xmas all, hope everyone had a great one. Had our daughters with us for the 1st time in 8 years. It was great.

Rallycross is a different beast compared to autox. looking forward to the season.

Finally got the Focus ready for the 2nd Rallycross and had a blast. Finished 2nd in 2 wheel drive, got beat out but a front wheel drive caddy no less!! He's the target for the next race. Car ran well with no issues. Going to try some different things next race. Managed to beat a couple of awd vehicles.
Awesome Bruce!

Rallycross sounds like fun. Looks like you have a new addiction.

I*d love to try rallycross, I think I*d enjoy it more than Autocross.

The way they run it here is your runs are totaled. lowest total wins the class. So where as in autox you can mess up 5/6 runs and do a hail mary on the 6th run, in Rallycross being consistent run to run is the best way.

Most of the awd vehicles are junk cars that people leave at the track, they are not street legal. They also use them for ice racing.

Our old Focus just turned 180,000 miles this week. Probably the best car I've owned. Another Rallycross this weekend.

Nice!!! I dont gram so post up updates here and there, interested to see this project unfold.

Here I am doing my best Bruce impersonation. [emoji13] This is the longest I have ever grown a full beard.
920f0f6998f80260f64d6305a915c4c8.jpg

I wouldnt have recognized you! Awesome, well done!

Excited, off to my first Rolex 24 a Daytona next week! Looking forward to some mazda fun! [emoji6]

Excited, off to my first Rolex 24 a Daytona next week! Looking forward to some mazda fun! [emoji6]

It's a blast. Had fun with Marlon and Lauri and the gang back in 2013.

DUDE! That's awesome! It's SUCH a fun event.

Agreed!

Bruce approved, I'm doing it right! lol

Thanks, biggest hurdle has been the wife. Now that it is growing in and getting softer, she likes it. :D

You can use hand lotion or whatever one you like to help soften the beard. Also helps the skin underneath from drying out.

Now all you have to do is shave your head and we can be bros!!

It's a blast. Had fun with Marlon and Lauri and the gang back in 2013.

Agreed!

You can use hand lotion or whatever one you like to help soften the beard. Also helps the skin underneath from drying out.

Now all you have to do is shave your head and we can be bros!!

I've actually been using a beard conditioner, oil and balm to help soften it. I prefer the balm, the oil makes my face feel greasy.

Hey bro! Lol
4f61a4fbb7e037908b7243b48490c2e0.jpg

Back