NEMOC Random BS Thread

Bring them both...[emoji848] ya, not sure about wash and waxing, but the garage will be open at 8 for you mechanical delight![emoji106]

Mark. Did you change your cell number? Trying to text you but no response.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Bruce got your text, I tried to text you back and it won't go through?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bruce got your text, I tried to text you back and it won't go through?

Strange. I text my daughter in Boston all the time. Check your provider. Maybe they don't allow can us texting

So the weather is so so for tomorrow, I'm still open to the get together if you are...lmk if you still plan on coming please

So the weather is so so for tomorrow, I'm still open to the get together if you are...lmk if you still plan on coming please

Man wish I could be there. Rain all weekend here. Hopefully no more flooding. I had to move the rig Weds to higher ground.

Only 1 and I figure I'm the old man and need a good mattress! [emoji6]

Im out due to the weather. [emoji20] i planned on working on the interior and getting engine bay cleaning tips from you. Ill have to pick your brain at LRP.

All set for LRP. Last weekend in May right?

Yessir!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Doh, completely missed the posts.on this page. Haha

So it looks like we'd have a better turnout if we try for another day, maybe June and maybe the sun will actually come out and warm up a bit!

Yeah, sun and warm temps would be nice for sure.

I agree, looks like after this weekend we are over the cold hump. I also have much to do this weekend as well at home.

Well I'm still planning on installing new brake pads and maybe doing some work on the truck. Just from home I guess :(

Back