NEMOC Random BS Thread

Nice Phen and sounds like fun. Well...depending on how things shake down I might not be at LRP. :( Have to wait and see what happens with the P5, hoping she'll be fixed and cheap (to avoid being raped by increased premiums) and soon! On the other hand if they total her, I'll get more than I ever would have by selling/trading her in with the rust.... (dunno)

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...our-P5-today&p=6292372&viewfull=1#post6292372

Aw man.. Well obviously your daughter's health and your family are more important, so we'd all understand if you can't make it. It was great seeing you this past September.

Accidents will happen. Glad no injuries. Sorry to see the damage Jeff.

Finally a decent weekend for some quick photos. :)

raw3sl.jpg

dpihs3.jpg

34ik474.jpg

iw6x5k.jpg

Thanks guys! Thankfully she is fine and was just a little rattled. She didn't feel up to taking her SATs that morning though, which is understandable. Hoping to hear from the adjuster in the next couple of days for a time when he'll look at the car. Still hoping to make LRP though but want to make sure things on the homefront are settled first.

Bruce, she was on her way to take the SATs (in a rush since she left late), missed her turn and pulled a "oh s***, I'll just turn into this parking lot to turn around" manuever. But she did so doing 45mph (posted speed limit). Boneheaded move and she knows that there is always another way to get somewhere, was just in a hurry and panicked.

Will check out those interior shots at home foshua!

LRP tix are ordered and will be mailed tomorrow. :)

Too bad Jeff, impatience of youth, glad she's ok.

FINALLY moved into the park today. Spent the afternoon setting up. Glad to be here, pretty beat now and drinking heavily.

Good morning folks, beautiful day today (finally) - I think she's getting a bath when I get home.

Morning! And just to make Mahk happy my ugly puss will be there. :p

Still no word from the adjuster about the car but on a good note, my stubby antenna (S2000 style) and smoked bumper markers from ProjectG and LEDs for the markers have all shipped. :D

Morning! And just to make Mahk happy my ugly puss will be there. :p

Still no word from the adjuster about the car but on a good note, my stubby antenna (S2000 style) and smoked bumper markers from ProjectG and LEDs for the markers have all shipped. :D

hey, what did i miss? you get whacked???

Sorry to hear Jeff! Glad she is ok and you may want to ook at at Street Survival class for her. SCCA puts these events on with Tire Rack, it is a great deal and will lower your insurance and the end up getting a year membership with the SCCA.

Oh yeah....Josh....the car looks incredible!!!!! I may need to stop at the Cape for a detail. haha And the covers you picked out look OEM and are a perfect match with the BRG.

Not so much impatient Bruce, just in a hurry and not thinking ahead.

hey, what did i miss? you get whacked???

Nope but the P5 whacked a curb (spoiler - the curb won)! http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123736116-NEMOC-Random-BS-Thread&p=6292373&viewfull=1#post6292373

Sorry to hear Jeff! Glad she is ok and you may want to ook at at Street Survival class for her. SCCA puts these events on with Tire Rack, it is a great deal and will lower your insurance and the end up getting a year membership with the SCCA.

Thanks Marlon! Oh, I've been waiting for it to come back to Allentown. They were there last October but she didn't have her permit long enough to attend. Was hoping for another school there this year but looks like the closest is in Warminster so going to sign her up for that one. And you want to hear the kicker!? I called my local State Farm agent and inquired about a discount for it when she got her license. They told me it's not recognized by them and their is no discount offered for taking the course BUT they are one of the sponsors for it?!?!?! Told them that and they just said that it doesn't matter, it's still not recognized. I think it might be time to call Corp!

Oh yeah....Josh....the car looks incredible!!!!! I may need to stop at the Cape for a detail. haha And the covers you picked out look OEM and are a perfect match with the BRG.

Not so much impatient Bruce, just in a hurry and not thinking ahead.

Nope but the P5 whacked a curb (spoiler - the curb won)! http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123736116-NEMOC-Random-BS-Thread&p=6292373&viewfull=1#post6292373

Thanks Marlon! Oh, I've been waiting for it to come back to Allentown. They were there last October but she didn't have her permit long enough to attend. Was hoping for another school there this year but looks like the closest is in Warminster so going to sign her up for that one. And you want to hear the kicker!? I called my local State Farm agent and inquired about a discount for it when she got her license. They told me it's not recognized by them and their is no discount offered for taking the course BUT they are one of the sponsors for it?!?!?! Told them that and they just said that it doesn't matter, it's still not recognized. I think it might be time to call Corp!

Aren't you an ex miitary? If so, I would go with USAA.

Back