NEMOC Random BS Thread

Hey Sean....and I thought I was the one with the concussion? haha As others have said, the P5 is still going strong and parked out front. Sadly Shinsen #762 was taken off the road. I'm doing ok but have been resting since the accident. I start PT tomorrow and go to the concussion trauma center on the 6th for an evaluation. Until then, one day at a time.

While I do like the gen2 hatches, I'm addicted to topless driving. So I've been searching for another Miata.

Yeah.. I think my lack of sleep showed on that one.. For some reason I thought it was the P5 rather than the miata.

It's all good Sean. As Bruce said the P5 was in an accident earlier this year and I thought it might be totaled.

Happy New Year Nemoc!!!!!

Hellooooo???

Finally got tired of dealing with poor access points in various RV parks. Slow through put and the access points need to be rebooted. So I found a system that has a directional output radio with an additional local wireless access. It took a little to setup but now I can point it directly at the base or main house and have a stable connection.

Girls arrive Sunday, Mary and I can hardly wait.

Happy new year everyone! I was down and out! Sick as a dog�� just starting to feel normal again.
Have fun with the girls bruce! ��

Happy new year everyone! I was down and out! Sick as a dog�� just starting to feel normal again.
be
Sorry to hear Mark. The flu seems to hitting hard this year.

Girls on are their way. Going thru Virginia right now. Stopping in Charlotte tonite.

Thanks Jeff, they arrived safe and sound.

Had a great day, went to the beach, state park, late breakfast and and late lunch.

Happy New Year everyone!

Made a trip up to Vermont for some fat biking last weekend. Had a blast. I stay much warmer on the bike than skiing.

chris-uberwintern2015-2.jpg

It's time for the New England Auto Show! Any interest in meeting me for Saturday January 17th?
http://www.bostonautoshow.com/
Probably meet in the lot around 9:45.
Walk in at 10:00.
Lunch at 12:30 in the upstairs cafe.

be
Sorry to hear Mark. The flu seems to hitting hard this year.

Girls on are their way. Going thru Virginia right now. Stopping in Charlotte tonite.

Feel better Mark!

Enjoy your visit with your daughters Bruce!
thanks, i do finally! not the flu though, some intestinal bug...
Happy New Year everyone!

Made a trip up to Vermont for some fat biking last weekend. Had a blast. I stay much warmer on the bike than skiing.

View attachment 209729

It's time for the New England Auto Show! Any interest in meeting me for Saturday January 17th?
http://www.bostonautoshow.com/
Probably meet in the lot around 9:45.
Walk in at 10:00.
Lunch at 12:30 in the upstairs cafe.
i may join you! i'll check on the schedule at home

Sounds like you are getting old my friend! Glad you are better. Happy New Year to all of you! Bruce, give our best to Mary and the girls!

Sounds like a nice visit Bruce.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Mark. Keep pumping those liquids and washing your hands though...don't want to get the flu now that you are feeling better.

Nice Chris, now that's something I could do. I'd rather cycle in the cold vs ski and break all my bones.

Hey Steve!!! How in the hell have you been?

I've been busy, and taking time to focus on my own stuff for once. Played a bunch of guitar. Started recording a few ideas that I've been throwing around. Doing a lot of de-stressing. I let a lot build up and it ate at me for a while so I had to take a break and escape for a bit.

Glad you're back Phen. Glad to hear your mending Mark.

Thanks All, except for some cold weather we had a blast with the girls. They left this morning heading to Roanoke VA tonite and then onto Boston. Starting to warm up again here. Both Mary and I were a little down after the girls left.

Off to a SCCA autox tomorrow with the Wiregrass group. My 1st time with them, looks like 40 cars signed up for tomorrow. Being held near Dothan AL, be about a 2 hour drive.

Jeff, how's the car search going?

Added Chromecast to my tv so I can add it to my private network.

Stay warm people.

Good for you for taking some time for yourself Steve! I was thinking you forgot all about us now that you have that fiery little Italian girl. ;)

Wish those girls a safe trip home Bruce. Tam and I will be going through that next Fall when Kaila leaves for school. Pretty sure she has chosen East Stroudsburg which is only a half hour away but still....she won't be in her room every night. For peace of mind I could pay Mike to follow her around. lol

Meh...it's going. It's the off season but prices are higher than when I bought mine last March. Similar mileage cars to mine (79K) are running $8000 and up. Looking for another southern car so I don't have to worry about rust...rightaway. But after a reality check I realize that I'm not capable of making a flight and then long drive home so I'd have to consider shipping it which I would but would add more time to getting it in hand. Test drove an 07 GT PRHT on Friday, very nice but the payments were more than I'm willing to pay each month. Dealer was asking $13595 with 78K miles. There is an 03 with 69K miles a 1/2 hour away but they want $8500 and it's been a PA car since new so I'm sure that rust is lurking and it has the big Tupperware so it wouldn't be seen easily. One that I'm really leaning towards is in FL but red (was hoping to buy a different color). One owner 2001 with 38K miles and $8900. At the end of the day I'm just being too picky. haha

Be picky Jeff.

Autoxed today with the Wiregrass SCCA group. Had a blast. Big flat open space with oodles of grip. Ended up 14th overall and 3rd in STR.

Very tired since I also picked up a bug a couple of days ago. Bed early tonite.

Hey all, well jeff and bruce�� school starts soon, robin is off to NC end of the month, I'll be driving her die. And leaving her with the cx5. Trying to stay warm!
Go pats!

Nice Bruce! Must be fun out there meeting up with these new groups. Hope you feel better!!!

With Robin in NC who will pack your lunch Mark? :) So guessing you will be flying home? Have a safe trip down and then back. You get hit with the ice/snow today? Thankfully for us it changed over fairly early and we got mostly rain.

Pats are looking pretty good and have a feeling they'll be meeting Seattle in the Super Bowl.

Back