NEMOC Random BS Thread

Lost me there Bruce, replacements?

Damn, you and Mary both deserve some R&R!!! Feel better and safe travels!

Glad you are liking the LEDs. Now you just need the TapTurn module so you can run LEDs in the turn signals with no resistors.
The movie the replacements. Keanu had a line like that.

No tapturn saving for wider rims and tires

had a great honeymoon trip to Maine! Sad its over and I am back in rainy washington. Luckily though...we should be moving back to CT for a few years while we pay off the wife's student loan debt. Houses are so much more affordable in CT and many more private practice job opportunities for her

64Qt71EYfd5dZp6NkEfpwlSaC-06VHu7g20VpUGGo_1fHEcsZwEOiLcDZqQj4Mm4AIxsskTAhro-IKn0O1-W4M-vpRaKiCxj2qJPyIPdxv6ACeY98LzjjxTHucQ12t-XGr-xDPEjAI3ltASUhs0aGfNLGb_5ZmOWGZopLy08nIX4-iSDG411zTS-3HSVh0-vrd7VunRg8FTkvqD_2QoV9ZFLCG4pStPMCbkV6k-P4wXPnLTIZLUhFmBGudWoIUlGg5qexOaGAwJIVA9REEoVI0vus3H6rR_J6c9C6Gow-Vu8M8DMMLw7ZiPfatORgCFavPVyI0I54BM3eTcKhRYuUkAd3jUZTmqrcsOwfi3EVoHx25zqDs3XfAnqjWZKU6PUOF9XqDNcU7gq6KVPN00s8GqiD1x8EG2abNkraVW4hChEtjZ5Y_u46PrH1o0YG6RpuzGz1Ea8F-2j2vXVfzsFRI67OyZmIcWXJlqvFhRj3JWKz-i6eotlTw1CJJBRbIfvOabi_RjFcHIeq4M2Bu-Ssx9urWOs2EAKPvXv_WW0EpJW18YHdt9SjJZU4it3brXa8hCk9HxJGjXnDCF9KIJJZzg7GZAbkAkaqtBppxZHUsY=w825-h464-no

So who is ready for the weekend? Supposed to be warm and dry here so I'll finish mowing the lawn around the Halloween decorations, swap the winter wheels onto the Miata, clean and store the summer wheels, polish the headlights on the Miata and wash the CX-5. Also need to get in the attic and check on three of the five recessed lights in my son's room. Either the fixtures are bad or something is up with the wiring. Tonight though, a little R&R as we are going up to watch Kaila perform at Midnight Madness, can't wait!

The movie the replacements. Keanu had a line like that.

No tapturn saving for wider rims and tires

Oh ok, never saw it.

Don't forget the fender flares. ;)

had a great honeymoon trip to Maine! Sad its over and I am back in rainy washington. Luckily though...we should be moving back to CT for a few years while we pay off the wife's student loan debt. Houses are so much more affordable in CT and many more private practice job opportunities for her

Great to hear Kyle! About your honeymoon, not being in rainy Washington.

So who is ready for the weekend? Supposed to be warm and dry here so I'll finish mowing the lawn around the Halloween decorations, swap the winter wheels onto the Miata, clean and store the summer wheels, polish the headlights on the Miata and wash the CX-5. Also need to get in the attic and check on three of the five recessed lights in my son's room. Either the fixtures are bad or something is up with the wiring. Tonight though, a little R&R as we are going up to watch Kaila perform at Midnight Madness, can't wait!

Ya, looking forward to some really nice fall weather! No chores for me, no winta wheels, heading south after Christmas.
Ordered two new Spal fans for the MSM. Last autox is the 28th!

Ya, looking forward to some really nice fall weather! No chores for me, no winta wheels, heading south after Christmas.
Ordered two new Spal fans for the MSM. Last autox is the 28th!
No fender flares

Just arrived in Perdido Key. Car is a mess and needs cleaning. 1st of the winter Autox to start Sunday, need to prep the car. Next week I need to change the brakes and rotors. Trying hawk Autox and track pads.

No fender flares

Just arrived in Perdido Key. Car is a mess and needs cleaning. 1st of the winter Autox to start Sunday, need to prep the car. Next week I need to change the brakes and rotors. Trying hawk Autox and track pads.

Nice Bruce, you can autox all yr round! Both my cars will be going into storage soon [emoji17]
Did my lady autox today with renegade, great weather, runs were ok, I need good tires....looking at bf Goodrich rivals, heard they’re great

Nice Bruce, you can autox all yr round! Both my cars will be going into storage soon [emoji17]
Did my lady autox today with renegade, great weather, runs were ok, I need good tires....looking at bf Goodrich rivals, heard they’re great

Rivals are great tires for autox, best seem to be RE71R's. Running the new RS4's and love them, great track and autox tire. Started painted the wheels yesterday. Got one done, 3 more to go.

Ok, so as I said, I’m not modding the ND. I am going to fix a few things, like the springs and front grill![emoji6]

Spyder grill by Carbon Miata and some Progress springs...looking forward to the drop! Also, I may be selling the MSM, kinda dump having two cars on the road...I think I'll end up just racing the ND next yr!
th
cache.php

Last edited:
by the way, looks like NEPOC/NEMOC is the last "local/regional" club left on 247! and at that we have like what, 5 regular posters? remember the day...20 cars at a meet at my house, 70 + at the park in springfield...miss those days!

by the way, looks like NEPOC/NEMOC is the last "local/regional" club left on 247! and at that we have like what, 5 regular posters? remember the day...20 cars at a meet at my house, 70 + at the park in springfield...miss those days!
Most clubs seem to be moving to Facebook. One of mine in Ottawa has.

“Fix a few things”, uh huh.

Lost power from the storm, and no internet either. So I’m putzing around the house doing random stuff that has been piling up. Fixed the oil leak on the tractor, cleaning up the garage, etc.

Most clubs seem to be moving to Facebook. One of mine in Ottawa has.
funny, nobody (Millennials) is using bookface any longer...just the old people
A study of how teenagers use social media has found that Facebook is “not just on the slide, it is basically dead and buried”, but that the network is morphing into a tool for keeping in touch with older family members. #facebookdown quickly began trending on Twitter

Last edited:
You know what’s dead and buried? This forum! Lol! Facebook is alive and well for people over the age of 25, more so for people interested in specific hobbies like cars, cycling, fitness, cooking, etc as well as localized groups. There is a Facebook group for my neighborhood! Political posts come and go. I’ve tried Instagram and it’s fun to browse but there is very little content or context to the photos. Twitter is people just airing their personal lives for all to see. No thanks. I could care less what the young kids are into, all my peeps (except you two old farts) are on Facebook now and until everyone moves on, I’ll stay there.

Sounds like a great new gig Josh. Car is looking great. I saw one at track night, same color, not nearly as clean.

I'm getting savvy with my videos. If you like living vicariously, or just want to see the abuse I've been dishing out to these tires give it a watch...or at least skip to the last 5 minutes where I chased down a Miata and pushed him to the limit. He almost lost it a few times right in front of me. Very soft suspension.

https://youtu.be/iuQlvQWBMy8

Watched this again, he was pretty stubborn, pushing to the limit! I would have let you pass!

Yeah, he should have let me go at the top of the hill. That’s when I really started hanging in his rear view. Before that I was close (closer than the video portrays) but I didn’t know his braking points so I was rolling off the throttle early. He had better corner grip than me despite that excessive body roll...but I was staying on the throttle longer and out braking him.

You would have too, your very slow.

Got 3 wheels done so far, pain in the ass getting the PlastiDip off.

You’re too funny!!! Funny haha! They say if you spray more PD on its easier to get off but that seems impractical?

If I actually get myself back to CT, we must have a spring cleaning meet in 2018

Back