NEMOC Random BS Thread

Awesome! All the toys are ready! Finished off the Mr2 with a good buff and detail then I plasti-dipped the spoiler since the paint on it was beyond saving and I kind of like the contrast. Came out perfect.

ad55e5431129ba4546739ceb8ea89682.jpg

Awesome! All the toys are ready! Finished off the Mr2 with a good buff and detail then I plasti-dipped the spoiler since the paint on it was beyond saving and I kind of like the contrast. Came out perfect.

ad55e5431129ba4546739ceb8ea89682.jpg
Looks amazing Amanda! ��

Im excited, the organizers go out of their way to source private collections of rad cars for every event. Im hoping its like Japanese Car day on steroids! Also...people dress up so...I need to hit up GoodWill for something!

Great job on the MR2 Chris and Amanda!!! Hope you both have some time to enjoy driving it before winter sets in.

Off to KY Friday for the weekend......anniversary party for the sister in law....no go for Saturday ��

Off to KY Friday for the weekend......anniversary party for the sister in law....no go for Saturday

You missed a great show! Weather was perfect and it looked like record turn out. The truck won best Mazda (again). Amanda got to park next to a near identical 89 MR2 and everyone was comparing the features and specs.

Also had a surprise visitor. Dan Roths son found us and said hello. Hes 18 now! Studying at Northeastern.

32647a07b2956fdedc6da3d915afc192.jpg

9b0e2f4b8dc8d7c75c6a9ebc5864c11c.jpg

01a3782f423ee6b4ea9d0d54f2b0406b.jpg

3e9530cf568a84860f5784570cdc1783.jpg

2488ef8858da7f7263443047b1ba3328.jpg

Congrats!! Dan*s son is 18?? Wow boy has time flown by! What are you bringing Saturday?

Last edited:
Will do...

If the owner, Ryan, is near the car at all. Tell him Kyle says he sucks please :). He is going all out and bought a bunch of vintage neon 80s clothing for the occasion.

Meanwhile ill be far far away in Hawaii for a week. I didn't get to do any fun car stuff this summer due to the injury!

Didn*t make it...bummed too! Tweeked my knee Thursday and thought better of trying to walk around on the wet grass. Saw some pics of the event, looks like a good turnout for such a tough day weather wise.

Back with skyactiv 3

Whats up gang, its been a while but I'm still in with a 16' mazda 3 skyactiv AT though.

Smh there is much less aftermarket support for the skyactive line, been looking for couple of days but not much.

Some forum features don't seam to work like they used, how is sharing pics done here now ?

Bruce, did you decide on tire/wheel for your skyactiv 3.
Spoted you in one of the threads while looking around the forums for suggestion and such.

Mark, how accurate is that glowshift oil press/temp unit ?
Installed an innovate motorsport mtx-d unit in my brothers G37s as we found out the hard way that its engine is prone to oil pressure problems, that mtx_d gauge is really a solid unit too.
Now I want to add one to my VW too 😅

Speedy recovery Kyle 👍

Good to read ya'll still around, I'll stop by more offten.

Last edited:
Whats up gang, its been a while but I'm still in with a 16' mazda 3 skyactiv AT though.

Smh there is much less aftermarket support for the skyactive line, been looking for couple of days but not much.

Some forum features don't seam to work like they used, how is sharing pics done here now ?

Spoted you in one of the threads while looking around the forums for suggestion and such.

Installed an innovate motorsport mtx-d unit in my brothers G37s as we found out the hard way that its engine is prone to oil pressure problems, that mtx_d gauge is really a solid unit too.
Now I want to add one to my VW too *

Speedy recovery Kyle *

tony, what*s up?

Now I want to add one to my VW too 

Speedy recovery Kyle 

tony, whats up?

A bit of a throwback for yall. Realized one of my new Rx7 friends knows Phen from back in the Protege days. I went digging for a pic of my P5 and found these...

3f0b2c1a4aa0ee36fe8897c29889f9ca.jpg

3f0b2c1a4aa0ee36fe8897c29889f9ca.jpg

593302cac5b242c2341218606ab8877f.jpg

a84e428d6593b0e8513f2b6467376011.jpg

Drive to NC Thursday, dropped the car off at my daughters house for our *winter* enjoyment!
attachment.php

Attachments

• B71BFCE5-33FF-4309-A72E-3009C1D9883B.jpeg
    B71BFCE5-33FF-4309-A72E-3009C1D9883B.jpeg
    476.2 KB · Views: 254
Hi all,

Nice work CHris and Amanda, great to see it up and running.

Hi Tony, nothing yet. Actually had the FD rims from the Miata on the 3 which worked great. Did the switch for an autox.

Had an incident on Tuesday night. Bringing the car home for winter storage and hit a very large raccoon less than a mile from the house. The Mazdaspeed bumper cover is toast. looks like damage to the undertray as well. Need to take it in for an estimate. Trying to find another Mazdaspeed front cover is almost hopeless. There are some repo's out there but not sure how good they are.

11Hi7NB2DIoALt21zGiecu-arQU-Gb75RRRlBIZnLhNM0zSWeShYAP8SKtON-wqxDP8ltEoZVziC9VGjaUgOPM3NLF34Qcy3_NCeGTX8Uv5f7BmuEEUxW2x7kIC7uU533Nt6dlmyoQ=w2400

And you were about to put her away! Sucks! Ill be on the look out too!
Put my girl away Saturday in NC. Ill be waking her in January though!

Back