Page 1949 of 1949 FirstFirst ... 9491449184918991939194719481949
Results 29,221 to 29,232 of 29232

Thread: NEMOC Random BS Thread

NEMOC & Rotary Moderator

2013 CX-9

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    It is on my bucket list to do. When I do get there, I will do The Tail of the Dragon on my way home. Can mark off two items in one trip.
    I gotta get to Daytona as well, maybe next year.

This year Im going to try to make it to the Deals Gap Rotary Rally. Gotta finish the car...but I think they attendees would rather see the REPU, but Id much rather hit the dragon in the 7.

Donated: $40
    Miata & NEMOC Moderator

2016 Miata Club, 2004 MSM, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175

Quote Originally Posted by Reitrof View Post
    Nice, which car??
    Looks like protege gauge rings to me ?

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

My son throwing up the 6!

We were standing on the curb in front if City Hall across from Center Plaza.

AWESOME!

Mr. Kraft pointed to my son and screamed "LET'S GO!"! That is my sons finger in the shot.

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

2003 Protege5, 1992 Miata

Quote Originally Posted by bazooka joe View Post
    Looks like protege gauge rings to me ?
    aye. It's my rust bucket. Still chugging along

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by reut1 View Post
    aye. It's my rust bucket. Still chugging along
    Thought so! Hey, you seriously considering Laguna Seca in October?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Donated: $10

2008 MX5 SE 33Y/2016.5 CX-5 GT 42M/2010 3i T 38L/2008 3s GT 34N

I hear ya Chris but I've been saying "next year" for a several years now.

Nice hat Mark!

Congrats Kyle! Once you hit 250, are you going for 300? Nice DaveB rings you got there too!

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

NEMOC Random BS Thread

Nice hat Mark!

Congrats Kyle! Once you hit 250, are you going for 300? Nice DaveB rings you got there too!
    Thanks! Ya, DaveB, got good money for mine!
    Last edited by bazooka joe; 02-19-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Thought so! Hey, you seriously considering Laguna Seca in October?
    I am! HOWEVER! I do not think I will be driving my sunburst out there and back due to time off limitations. I do have enough PTO to cover the trip, but I dont want to be spending it driving the midwest twice. If I were still in WA, Id for sure make the cruise down.

What ill be doing is flying out to San Francisco to see a friend from high school who has his 94 miata out there with him and we will cruise down in that thing for the event.

Nice hat Mark!

Ill be driving it as long as it lets me. Didnt think it was going to make it to WA back in 2015 and it did where it hit 200k shortly after. Then didnt think it would make it back to CT which it did again some how. Right now my commute is pretty short so the miles rack up pretty slow, and when we do go on longer trips its in the rav4. I need to do some kind of fair distance trip to get some miles on it!

And they arent Dave B rings but replicas! Someone else on the forum decided to make his own and charged a lot less for them. I got my set for free as I offered to be a test subject for the guy. He sent me a bunch of rings in various sizes and I told him what fit best. Couldnt imagine the cluster without them.

Slowly but surely the winter work goes. Next step is to get the crank bolt loose so I can change timing belt and also replace the front crank seal. Once thats done I can move on to dropping the transmission for rear main seal, transmission seals, and upgrading the clutch for powaaaaaa

Miata & NEMOC Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by reut1 View Post
    I am! HOWEVER! I do not think I will be driving my sunburst out there and back due to time off limitations. I do have enough PTO to cover the trip, but I dont want to be spending it driving the midwest twice. If I were still in WA, Id for sure make the cruise down.

What ill be doing is flying out to San Francisco to see a friend from high school who has his 94 miata out there with him and we will cruise down in that thing for the event.

Ill be driving it as long as it lets me. Didnt think it was going to make it to WA back in 2015 and it did where it hit 200k shortly after. Then didnt think it would make it back to CT which it did again some how. Right now my commute is pretty short so the miles rack up pretty slow, and when we do go on longer trips its in the rav4. I need to do some kind of fair distance trip to get some miles on it!

And they arent Dave B rings but replicas! Someone else on the forum decided to make his own and charged a lot less for them. I got my set for free as I offered to be a test subject for the guy. He sent me a bunch of rings in various sizes and I told him what fit best. Couldnt imagine the cluster without them.

Slowly but surely the winter work goes. Next step is to get the crank bolt loose so I can change timing belt and also replace the front crank seal. Once thats done I can move on to dropping the transmission for rear main seal, transmission seals, and upgrading the clutch for powaaaaaa

My wife wants me to fly out, but that wont be the same....no Miata to take in the track and hang out with....I have all the PTO I need, haha.... I might just drive out! Well see

My wife wants me to fly out, but that won*t be the same....no Miata to take in the track and hang out with....I have all the PTO I need, haha.... I might just drive out! We*ll see
    its not even about the 6k miles id put on the car, its more about I want to keep exploring the west so Id need even more time out there! Hell, knowing me I would get to Utah and say to the hell with CA and just stay there

2017 Volkswagen GLI

There's a reason I'm building my new home on something that has an engine and wheels!

Quote Originally Posted by NETC_Redd View Post
    There's a reason I'm building my new home on something that has an engine and wheels!
    I would too if my and my wifes jobs could be worked remote. I could leave this company and pull it off, but she (a dentist) isnt working remote anytime soon!!

Page 1949 of 1949 FirstFirst ... 9491449184918991939194719481949