NEMOC Random BS Thread

All ready to leave in the morning:
10646855_772032962860379_3835347726053939993_n.jpg

Not really Jeff. Just look at the depth of the extractor.

Moving to another RV Park park tomorrow. Did some major cleanup and servicing today. Will wash the rig tomorrow and final site cleanup.

Cool and thanks for the disclosure. I'll have to look into getting that plug fixed and what it would entail.

My first time changing the oil I tried making a 'bowl' out of aluminum foil. It worked pretty good at catching most of it but then ripped as I was trying to pull it out. (gah)

Well, you just don't make this any easier now do you. haha Def. interested and off to do some more research.
the kit is worth it jeffy!
Yes, def had some good times and learned a few things along the way. Speaking of, when is the Fall Clean Meet at Mahk's new place?
i'll post something up soon, i'm away several wknds in oct....

So no one is excited I will be back in the area in a month... (sadbanana)(sadbanana)(sadbanana)
(breakn)i'm so excited, i just can't hide it..... ;)
10646855_772032962860379_3835347726053939993_n.jpg
awesome!

Moving to another RV Park park tomorrow. Did some major cleanup and servicing today. Will wash the rig tomorrow and final site cleanup.
summa went by way to fast...so what day would you be heading south?

Heading south Oct 15. 5 days to Perdido Key.

Moved to the new RV park, pretty beat after 2 days of cleaning, servicing and stowing gear.

Looks like I will be in Uncasville, CT for about two weeks. I'm trying to score the weekend of Halloween off so I can hang out with some friends.
Let me know what your plans are. Uncasville is pretty far but if you make it up to Boston area we can probably come down for dinner or something. Also, I don't check here all that often, so send me a message via FB.

lets place racecar!

im still around plenty, living in farmington. just not really active on any forums now. I often lack the motivation to be on a computer outside of work.

did possibly my last autox for the year. course wasnt very exciting and i would have rather been on my bike. skipped the last 5 events for similar reasons. id rather just go out and enjoy a nice top down cruise over a day standing around in a parking lot

2014-09-29_10-08-20 by kyle.reutenauer, on Flickr

Hey! It's Monday and I'm beat. Worked two weddings over the weekend and both were 'eventful'. Sat. night was ridiculous....standing around for 15 minutes to serve dinner to the last two tables....good times. Last night the dj kept making comments all night long. During the groom/mother dance he says "I don't know folks, she looks awful happy to be getting rid of him". WTF!

That is awesome!

Thanks.

How did the move go?

the kit is worth it jeffy!

i'll post something up soon, i'm away several wknds in oct....

(breakn)i'm so excited, i just can't hide it..... ;)

awesome!

summa went by way to fast...so what day would you be heading south?

Woohoo! haha Away for business or visiting the little ones?

lets place racecar!

im still around plenty, living in farmington. just not really active on any forums now. I often lack the motivation to be on a computer outside of work.

did possibly my last autox for the year. course wasnt very exciting and i would have rather been on my bike. skipped the last 5 events for similar reasons. id rather just go out and enjoy a nice top down cruise over a day standing around in a parking lot

Hey Kyle! Car is looking good and something is different from the last time I saw it at LRP. haha

During the groom/mother dance he says "I don't know folks, she looks awful happy to be getting rid of him". WTF!
We were very picky about the DJ we picked. I would have totally expected a few that we interviewed to pull something like that. We didn't want a master of ceremonies, we wanted someone to just keep us on schedule and play background music.

morning all, big pahty sat for everyone who helped build our new home...we invited 70 people, that includes spouses and kids as well...should be fun! i'm a little down because the weather is changing...but i did have a great top down summer! there were several weeks were i never had to put the top up and after installing the new wind deflector, it has been a real pleasure driving even on the chilly mornings! not looking forward to putting her away :( 2016 can't come fast enough!

What's going on?

We were very picky about the DJ we picked. I would have totally expected a few that we interviewed to pull something like that. We didn't want a master of ceremonies, we wanted someone to just keep us on schedule and play background music.

Oh you wouldn't have liked this guy. You could tell it was def. all about him. I even saw him walking around during the ceremony from table to table and talking to the guests?

morning all, big pahty sat for everyone who helped build our new home...we invited 70 people, that includes spouses and kids as well...should be fun! i'm a little down because the weather is changing...but i did have a great top down summer! there were several weeks were i never had to put the top up and after installing the new wind deflector, it has been a real pleasure driving even on the chilly mornings! not looking forward to putting her away :( 2016 can't come fast enough!

Nice! Hope the weather is nice for your big shindig! :)

No need to put her away, buy some snow shoes. ;) Is that windblocker the Cobalt one that Moss sells?

Hiya folks! Hope everyone's doing good. The Rabbit arrived on Wednesday. I'll get some pics probably today and share them. Pretty clean car. I have some work ahead of me but that's ok. I'm looking forward to it.

What's going on?

Oh you wouldn't have liked this guy. You could tell it was def. all about him. I even saw him walking around during the ceremony from table to table and talking to the guests?

Nice! Hope the weather is nice for your big shindig! :)

No need to put her away, buy some snow shoes. ;) Is that windblocker the Cobalt one that Moss sells?
this car will never see snow, sand and salt! try raceland: http://www.racelandus.com/windblockers/mazda-windblockers.html

Nice.

Seems like I retire every Oct 15!!
haha!
Hiya folks! Hope everyone's doing good. The Rabbit arrived on Wednesday. I'll get some pics probably today and share them. Pretty clean car. I have some work ahead of me but that's ok. I'm looking forward to it.
doing well, you stephen? another project eh?

Yep... another project. It's pretty clean tho. Just got some little mechanical stuff to mess with.

One more week left at work. Which is good since I'm feeling worn out physically.

Need to do some serious cleanup work on Mia since she's been on the go all summer with very little time to much in the way of maintenance. Some little things need attention once we get to Perdido Key.

Dad's still in the hospital ward getting his meds adjusted for his agression. Mom says he's doing better and she's happy with the treatment he's getting. Still sucks to watch. No way to live IMO.

Thanks for the link Mahk! At first thought you might have scored a good deal on a used one. Only problem I see with it is pulling the top up while sitting in the seats. Not a biggie though and could have used it this morning...drove to work with the top down. :)

So where are the picks of the new bunny Phen?

Woohoo Bruce! Counting down the days and just realized that you have it better than school teachers. :p It's no way to live for sure but knowing that he is getting good treatment and your mom is happy with it has to be some consolation.

I'll try to get pics up tonight. Lately, the way work is going, the last thing I want to do is touch the computer when I get home.

Back