NEMOC Random BS Thread

I'm still here.....just not nearly as often as I'd like - I'm the only one moderating over at Mazda6Club and even though it's a tiny forum in comparison, it keeps me busy enough.

I hope you guys are all doing well though. I always say I need to be on here more, but then don't remember to do it :p

Speaking of meets guys....word on the street is that quite a few people are actually itching to get a good meet in at some point. I've got friends in the Rx7/8 groups, miata, etc who would love to.

We were thinking either for a winterization or, once winter's over, a de-winterization. I'd be happy to start getting things in place if you'd ever want to. I was hoping to meetup with some good friends to do spend a day properly waxing our cars to prep for winter but life keeps getting in the way.

Speaking of meets guys....word on the street is that quite a few people are actually itching to get a good meet in at some point. I've got friends in the Rx7/8 groups, miata, etc who would love to.

We were thinking either for a winterization or, once winter's over, a de-winterization. I'd be happy to start getting things in place if you'd ever want to. I was hoping to meetup with some good friends to do spend a day properly waxing our cars to prep for winter but life keeps getting in the way.
Im in! Probably de-winterzation now...or just a meet up for food/drinks some day?

Hey Bruce, didn't we discuss this at The Glen?

'Bout time you stopped being stubborn Mark. lol

Oh Yeah, I knew Mark couldn't leave it alone.

Well I’m thinking I might sell the msm, track/autox the ND

Interesting, need space or just don't have the time for 2 Miatas?

Finished painting the rims gold and it looks good. Some touchups and then shoot them with clear to protect them. Still trying to find used 17x9's for track and autox. Need an offset of 48 for the perfect fitment.

Off to another autox tomorrow neat Dothan AL. Great venue, high speed and the grip is awesome.

Had an awesome day at Autox. Finished 5th overall in pax out of 25.

Chris what are you using for the track as a camera. Smartphone? If so what are you using to hold it.

Had an awesome day at Autox. Finished 5th overall in pax out of 25.

Chris what are you using for the track as a camera. Smartphone? If so what are you using to hold it.

I mount my smart phone to the windshield using the Quadlock system. It is a special case with an adapter on the back so I can also quickly mount it to my bicycle or a tripod.
Quad-Lock-iPhone-Car-Mount5_276e7de5-ccea-496e-9786-00d2c338c487_1024x1024.jpg

I then also use my GoPro and mount that to the outside of the car with a suction cup GoPro mount.

Cool thanks, looks like I will have to use the universal adapter with the holder. Looks like Amazon sells them.

Back