NEMOC Random BS Thread

There's a wonderful state park/camping area with fabulous twisty roads out my way.. Devils Hopyard state park.

There's also Gay City state park in Hebron (goofy name, nice park) and Gillette Castle as well. There are PLENTY of nice parks out my way.
???????????????????????????????? sean...hello?
lots of places nearby...but its been so long since I've been to the theater district it looks totally different on google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...ant,17860347069430756356,42.349973,-71.065246
thanks...any stick out in your mind...were's the HR from there i wonder..

My view from my hotel room is sick! Too bad UConn blew that game last night but what an epic game it was. While I'm here my car is treated to its own hotel in my pop's spot in the garage>

Attachments

• IMG_0723.JPG
    IMG_0723.JPG
    344.9 KB · Views: 408
  • IMG_0714.JPG
    IMG_0714.JPG
    238 KB · Views: 402
My view from my hotel room is sick! Too bad UConn blew that game last night but what an epic game it was. While I'm here my car is treated to its own hotel in my pop's spot in the garage>

I don't think I get the games here, otherwise I'd watch them and confuse the hell out of my roomie.

(Uconn who?)

if we did a cruise around my area i might convince my dad to bring the stang, AND have people from my car club go with us. most the members have mazdas/fords :D

I'm gonna start planning this...gives me something to do.

if we did a cruise around my area i might convince my dad to bring the stang, AND have people from my car club go with us. most the members have mazdas/fords :D

I'm gonna start planning this...gives me something to do.

(sad2)

Back