Halo Oracle Lights

Thanks!
...Those are with my old fogs, I just got 8000k and they match great! But I just installed those angel eyes on a switch under my steering wheel so i can turn them on whenever, and just by themselves...but the inverters went bad recently :( so i have to spend $40 just to get them workin again...

oh and eyelids are on too in those pics.

This may seem off topic. But why do we have a fake lights in our headlamps? The 3rd one from the outside. I know some 6 models have a fog lights right there. Ours is just made to look like one but serves no purpose.

This may seem off topic. But why do we have a fake lights in our headlamps? The 3rd one from the outside. I know some 6 models have a fog lights right there. Ours is just made to look like one but serves no purpose.

IIRC the 03-05 6's had fog lights there, when they did the mid-model refresh, they moved them to the bumper and just blanked them out. It was a cost saving measure at the time.

Too much lights for me IMO. I like mine..just 2per housing...
LQ_headlights.jpg

headlights2.jpg

are those the halos from the rmp store?

I think like 5 hours or so..I can't remember too well, it was a long time ago. But you have to remove the bumper to get the housing out, heat up the housing, glue the rings in, wire, and the do it all in reverse...kinda a pain, but oh well, I like the look of them.

Back