Halo Oracle Lights

Calm down, you asked for an opinion, you won't always get the answer you want.

Personally, I think there's too many in there. Only put them on the functional ones, a la the Raptor DDE ones. Do it up and post pics on your car.

disconnect the secondary drivers lights, best light mod there is. makes a huge difference in presence at night.
l_3e401423a002487e86187e9707989c68.jpg
if you look you can see that the light reflects a diagonal beam within the headlight cover, making it look like a slanted eye when its completely dark, the secondary drivers light cancels this effect.

I'm more a fan of color matching all the lights if possible. Right now my HIDs and lows aren't exactly the same, so I think I'll upgrade to 6000 or 8000k D2S bulbs in the near future. The running lights are LED right now, and I like the signature they give off at night.

if it was just one big angel/demon eye on each side i wouldnt mind it, but 8 is just slapping a look at me look at me thing on a car that should remain as sleeper as possible, the riciest thing i did was a generator on my roof which IMO looks insanely good on this car and does offer aerodynamic benefit. you cant even see it from 25 feet away.

if it was just one big angel/demon eye on each side i wouldnt mind it, but 8 is just slapping a look at me look at me thing on a car that should remain as sleeper as possible, the riciest thing i did was a generator on my roof which IMO looks insanely good on this car and does offer aerodynamic benefit. you cant even see it from 25 feet away.

Is that the chargespeed one?

And yes, I agree. Two rings is about the most I'd put in, and I wouldn't want them to be super bright.

I'm more a fan of color matching all the lights if possible. Right now my HIDs and lows aren't exactly the same, so I think I'll upgrade to 6000 or 8000k D2S bulbs in the near future. The running lights are LED right now, and I like the signature they give off at night.

chose plasma ions because i live in the mountains and they offer the best fog/bad weather related vision, white lights, and high beams dont cut through fog or rain in the dark.

I'm thinking of going with the 3000k fogs if I don't color match them to the low beams. Currently they're the Hoen Xenonmatch ones. On my Protege, I ran the Luminics JDM yellow ones and really liked them.

i recomend the PIAA plasma ions if you like the luminics yellow, its more expensive but you get a really rich color in comparo (you cant tell from the cell phone pic) and PIAA reliability and quality.

i recomend the PIAA plasma ions if you like the luminics yellow, its more expensive but you get a really rich color in comparo (you cant tell from the cell phone pic) and PIAA reliability and quality.

I'm gonna go HID with whatever I choose, temp/color is my only option. The last set of actual PIAAs I had were problematic and didn't last too long in the Protege, however, I do have the running light LEDs from PIAA and they've held up fine. $25 for two small LEDs is pricey, but they fit just right.

+1 to this. I have the same fogs and really adore them. I used to intentionally NOT turn on my fog lights with the stockers in because I thought they were hideous...now they never turn off :D

Back