OEM MS3 springs on MZ5

yup, that's them :)

you just have to jack the car up and slide those in. It would be easier if you put them in water right before installing the spacers.

no, 1 per side should do it.

I had a choice between these and smaller ones, which came 4 in one package, so I ended up using 2 per side. I'll try to find a picture of them

there you go

31D6C5PG00L_SS500_.jpg

Dima's car looks better than that other one anyways....having some wheel gap looks way better than having the wheels tucked...unless your a dubber with an old rabbit or something..

Dima, your car is awsome. Im going with the JDM lip so to have a bit more clearance...but if that was not an issue, i would def. get the DS style lip for sure.

Steve, AKA Kojack!

Thanks Steve, I personally don't have a problem with this lip/drop combo, but I have to be careful and angle everything. I'm used to it by now, been driving like that for the past 2 years :)

yeah...the wife drives our 5 most times....im driving a Lifted F150...so I have no problems going over stuff including small cars..ha ha

you have HIDS....how did you get them not to flicker..im ordering a set now...

thanks

when installing HID, everything goes "plug in play". Only exception is that you have to find a better ground, that way you can have everything working properly.

Is anyone concerned about using the stock struts with the MS3 spings? Would getting the struts from the MS3 make a big difference in how the car handles? I LOVE the way my sisters 3 GT handles so I'm just wondering how I can duplicate that experience. Either going with even firmer springs or getting the MS3 struts to go with the MS3 springs.

im using both the springs and struts. using the struts mainly because they are gas instead of hydrolic. the crap that mazda puts on our cars, is just that. crap. I am after blowing 4 shocks on my 5 now, so hopfully the MS3 shocks will fix that problem

Just installed JDM mazdaspeed premacy springs on my 5 yesterday. Front and rear appears level for now. 2 and 1/2 fat fingers gap. Will post pics as soon as I get a chance.

Back