Will a kicker Kicker ZX1000.1 be enough for a 12" jlw7 plus another audio question.

09speed3

:
09 speed 3 gt
Will a kicker Kicker ZX1000.1 be enough for a 12" jlw7 plus another audio question.

I been looking for a subwoofer for my speed 3 GT and will be getting one 12" Jl audio w7 and was wondering if the Kicker ZX1000.1 will be good enough.

Also I have read alot of posts about the Bose system with a aftermarket sub and was wondering if I should get a line out converter or something that gives it more voltage or is there no need for it. Please let me know cause I have not been into car audio for a long time.

Thanks in advance.

I owuld highly suggest the Alpine PDX 1000 for an amp. I had the 600 watt version and it was amazing. Made my kicker sound like a JL

I have a feeling it would be great...I had the ZX1000.1 hooked up to a 10" W7 and it actually was a bit to much...

sub for speed3

I found the Bose system lacking in the Bass department as well. Luckily, I had 2 JL 10's from my old car, so just took em to best buy and they installed for me. It sounds great, I only have the amp using about half its power and its plenty. So I'm sure a 12 inch JL will sound great as well. I personally don't know why a sub system wasn't included with the package, but whatever.

As far as the line out converter, totally not necessary.

Back