Windshield Wipers?

dandydaniel

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
I was just wondering what kind of windshield wipers some of you have switched to that have good performance and durability. Past rainy season tore up the stock windshield wipers. I've heard of Bosch Icons and I just saw a commercial for the Rain-X Latitude wipers. Any feedback would be great. Thanks!

i bought the Autoexe sport wipers and i love em. Though my feedback is minimal, as ive only had to use them twice so far. They worked great those two times...lol.
010-1.jpg

001-6.jpg

man can someone help me out and tell me were to find a rear blade, auto stores dont seem to have them

Bosch Icons here, as well. I tried some Michelin Radius on my 300 -- they chatter even in moderate rain.

i bought the Autoexe sport wipers and i love em. Though my feedback is minimal, as ive only had to use them twice so far. They worked great those two times...lol.
010-1.jpg

001-6.jpg

they look like they are on backwards...generally the wind deflector faces the windy side :)

+1...the way they're mounted will actually lift the blades from the window at speed.

seeing as how the ICONS use a bracket-less system, how is the installation? i'm looking for the 421a and 418B icons on ebay and I found them. they are going for about $20 shipped each. do these come with hardware to install them or is that sold separately and alls im buying are $20 basically wiper only replacements?

IIRC, the Icons come with all the necessary hardware to install.

I've been using PIAA Super Sporza wipers for a few years on different cars. They perform nicely. My only problem is that if you get them with the carbon fiber finish, the finish goes to s*** just after a few months. The black ones hold up fine.

just ordered the bosch icons. can anyone reaffirm that i bought the correct set? 421A and 418B. 21" and 18" respectively.

STOCK BLADES!!! From Mazda!...idk, they seem to work fine for me with the exception of a little streaking because of the 6 pressure points but if I myself have to ever change the blades I would probably go with the Bosch Icons. Volvo uses them on all their new cars and when I test drove an S80 V8 with them, they were better than any other wiper I'd ever seen going.

So...I say Bosch Icons.

Back