sirius antenna

Flightmedic

:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
Does anyone have pics of their Sirius antenna installed? I am debating adding this feature but not sure what the antenna will look like on my car. I have the sharkfin antenna already so it may not even be possible.

Mine is mounted on the trunk lid as close as possible to the window. It is a separate antenna, so your shark fin is irrelevant. I only notice it when I'm washing the car and it bugs me that is there. It is small and slim but it looks out of place. I wunder if I could put it inside the car on the rear deck? I will post pictures later when I get home. work computers are slow as hell.

Mine is mounted on my front dash as close to the window as I can get it. 90% of the time I get perfect reception.

100_6217.png

Quik6 - where did you find that little plastic peice that hides the wire to the antenna? Did it come with the kit? I've owned several XM radios over the years, and none of mine ever came with that trim piece.
Thanks,
-a

Came with the kit. Every kit I have bought had this. It was actually longer but I cut it shorter.

Back