PICT4897.jpg

PICT4896.jpg

PICT4901.jpg

PICT4905.jpg

PICT4906.jpg

PICT4907.jpg

PICT4898.jpg

Last edited:
Man that does look good. but hope its not loading the ball joints to their limit by moving the weight further out.

looks like you got the rears rolled. Am I right?

yeah, i pulled them out a lot, i needed to do it for my 18x9's, now i kind of regret it haha, it does keep a lot of rocks and stuff flinging up though

Man that does look good. but hope its not loading the ball joints to their limit by moving the weight further out.

awe man, i hope not either.

Dude where did you get these? I can't find them anywhere :(. And what did you do with your gold wheels?

autoanything.com, they drop ship them from eibach, i got them in like 4 days

wow..thats how it should look from the factory haha

i agree!

looks like you got the rears rolled. Am I right?

His rear fenders are pulled, a lot from the looks of it. The front looks perfect, tuck the rear.

PS: His effective offset is 27.5. A big **** you to all the people who say sub 40 on these cars isn't doable.

PSS: Now you need those SPC arms. Without that much negative camber in the rear it will be perfect. Matter of fact I much prefer this setup to your Rotas. Great job!!

Last edited:
Looks really good man. How did you remove the emblem from the grill? I been wanting to do that.

It's an Autoexe style grille. I know there is a knockoff, dunno which version he is sporting. It requires you to cut the stock bumper cover to install. There is a small writeup on the other forum if you care to search.

yeah ive got my spc links in the mail, i cant wait to save my poor tires. and yeah its the knockoff one, **** waiting for autoexes to ship from wherever they are for 3 months and paying $400 plus however much it is to ship. the knockoff one is on ebay by the speedlinestore and its like $200 shipped.

yeah ive got my spc links in the mail, i cant wait to save my poor tires. and yeah its the knockoff one, **** waiting for autoexes to ship from wherever they are for 3 months and paying $400 plus however much it is to ship. the knockoff one is on ebay by the speedlinestore and its like $200 shipped.

How was the fitment?

Are you worried about putting too much stress on the wheel bearings being pushed out so far? I have heard it can cause premature wear. Is there any merit to that?

Also, do you have to grind down any of the wheel studs?

btw, I love how it looks!

Last edited:
Are you worried about putting too much stress on the wheel bearings being pushed out so far? I have heard it can cause premature wear. Is there any merit to that?

Also, do you have to grind down any of the wheel studs?

btw, I love how it looks!

i really dont know, it would definitely make sense though! and nope, they fit beautifully, it comes with new studs and new lugs to bolt the spacer onto the hub

How was the fitment?

not bad at all, it was scary to install, but definitely worth it, i think it looks 1000x times better. i dont have a mazda emblem on the back anymore either, so im starting to get "hey, nice car, is that a subaru?" a lot now when im at the gas station and stuff haha.

Would the rears fit if you hadnt rolled the fenders like you did? Also how much clearance do you have in the front?

honestly i dont think so, the 15mms would be perfect though, have you seen builthatch's thread? when you look at the front and feel around, it doesn't seem like there would be any room, but when the front suspension contracts the tires angle inward a lot more than the rears, so i never rub.

so your saying without fenders rolled these spacers would make the stockers rub?

Back