Intermittent Starting....Clutch Switch ?

Alright guys, here's the deal. For the past month my car has been being b****y about when it wants to start.

I turn the key, get all accessories, lights etc, but when I go to crank I get nothing. Not even the psycho "clicking" that a starter emits. Just a single click from the glovebox area, which I'm assuming is "business as usual". This leads me to believe it's not the Battery, nor is it the starter.

I'm thinking it's the Clutch Switch behind the clutch pedal. The thing is, there are two switches. One in front of the clutch in which the plunger in the switch is released when you push the clutch in (some say this is a cruise control de-activation switch, but i don't have cruise...) The other switch is a white one that sits behind the clutch pedal and is pressed IN when you push the clutch. It's all white, and different from the first switch. Which should I be looking at ? Also, anyone have related experience with this type of thing ? Thanks

EDIT: I just tried to jumper the connector, and still no luck...unless I did it wrong.

Last edited:
Back