Lips

walti

:
Mazdaspeed 3
****, I don't know how to make a poll. So I had the GV lip and thought it was awesome, but tire shavings on the highway + lowered car = RIP lip. I am considering getting another, and the DG lip is starting to grow on me. I'd love to get the re amemiya, but that s*** is money.

So due to my indecisiveness, I am in need of some opinions of which lip is more attractive (k).

GV replica lip
3.jpg

7.jpg

DG lip
11.jpg

3.jpg

Discuss.

Last edited:
****, I don't know how to make a poll. So I had the GV lip and thought it was awesome, but tire shavings on the highway + lowered car = RIP lip. I am considering getting another, and the DG lip is starting to grow on me. I'd love to get the re amemiya, but that s*** is money.

So due to my indecisiveness, I am in need of some opinions of which lip is more attractive (k).

GV replica lip
3.jpg

7.jpg

DG lip
11.jpg

3.jpg

Discuss.

HA that's Andre0121. he's my good friend and lives close by.

i've personally seen this lip and matter fact see it everyday
and also seen the lip you had before and andre's is way better more better looking and its way stronger
gives the car a meaner look!

i say GEt IT!!!

the DG lip makes it look stock with a shadow following it day or night. im gonna order the GV lip.

I didn't think so much people would vote for DG. But that was the way I was leaning towards as well. What's wrong with the GV?

DG lip for sure. Where do you get this lip from?

Protege Garage sells it I believe. SU has it as well.

the DG lip makes it look stock with a shadow following it day or night. im gonna order the GV lip.

That's what I thought in the beginning too, but the more I see it, the more it grows on me. I guess it's just a matter of being flashy or having subtlety.

Having that said, I think the DG lip will look awesome on black though, just as the GV lip looked when I first put them on.

The GV lip is hideous. I hate that thing with a passion. It adds too much bulk to the front of the car with nothing to balance it out anywhere else.

Back