mp3 ECU swap

direct plug and play. only thing different is the ecu advancing the timing within the module.

passenger side: lift carpet up, you will see a metal shield directly in front of you, remove two bolts on floor & 2 bolts on firewall that are holding shield in place, carefully move the shield, the ecu is connected to the bottom of the shield so be careful as well, remove two nuts holding the bracket over ecu, i was able to just remove one bracket and slide ecu out, the plug has one bolt going into ecu, disconnect it, put mp3 ecu in place and follow reverse procedure.

Christine says

How can we turn around the lack and get over our fear?Christine says the lack of money actually worked favorably for her. She says “I had tried to start Businesses on the side for years, but because I didn’t NEED them to succeed, they didn’t. When I quit my job wow gold and had no other options, I knew that I was either going to have to make it, or else.” She used the lack to motivate her and to stay focused.Skip advises “Cash is king in a startup. Yet focusing on fund-raising has never been a favorite approach of mine. I’d rather ‘bootstrap’, demonstrate that I can get clients and build value without wow gold an investor.”sales takes a lot of courage and footwork. Lack of money, and therefore the naked need to promote our Businesses, helps new entrepreneurs to gather the courage and to be humble enough to learn the new skill of sales and marketing. James says “Being an entrepreneur is more than just working on your own for a living. You suddenly wear many hats and you suddenly have to be an expert at everything, from salesperson to Customer Service representative . . .”maple story powerlevelingAnd so is getting over self-doubt. There is never a complete assurance. Business is an ongoing challenge, and even successful entrepreneurs have self-doubt from time to time. However, successful entrepreneurs put their fear aside and keep moving forward because they know the rewards outweigh the fear.maple story powerlevelingWhat is the best part of being an entrepreneur for you?While my interview guests point out various challenges in entrepreneurship, they agree on the rewards of entrepreneurship. They may use different words, but they pretty much boil down to three points: Freedom, Confidence, Contribution.Most of my interview guests mention the freedom to use their time in the way they see best, the freedom to do what they like and do well. Tony says “freedom is the driving force . . . I love being able to work when I choose. I also love being successful enough to turn down work I don’t want . . .” He goes on to express his view of freedom and responsibility saying “If I have to work for an idiot, I may as well work for myself”maple story powerlevelingThe confidence comes by actually overcoming difficulties. As entrepreneurs, we come to realize we can really do what we vision. James says “Knowing that we are able to reach any goal we want and having the confidence to do so is the best feeling in the world.” We open up to the level of possibilities we didn’t know before. Christine says “The best part about being an entrepreneur is that you can see so many more possibilities in Business and in life. Suddenly, anything really is possible.”

so hows that mp3 ecu? noticeable gains? hows it feel? how exactly did you reset the ecu?

he pm'd me and said he loved it! reset basically by taking off the positive and negative cables from the battery and letting it sit for a minute and then apply them back on.

The mp3 ecu does make a difference, especially once combined with the removal of the vtcs from the mani. ECU smooths out the rpm band

Where can I pick up one of those ECUs? I've been tuning my 2002 Protege ES. So far I have put in a Short ram intake and a OBX Header. I can feel a little more power but would like to see more. This ECU sounds like it would be a nice addition to my engine. Thanks

Back