WTB: mazdaspeed protege rims

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexelie

:
protege5 red
i decided that i needed those rims for my p5. I saw some here and there but they were not always in good shape.

i dont really know the prices for these rims...maybe between 700-800$. what color are the 03 and 03.5? I live in quebec, st-joseph-du-lac.

If you have seen magnump5's car he has the 03. They are silver. The 03.5 are more gunmetal.

i dont really know the prices for these rims...maybe between 700-800$. what color are the 03 and 03.5? I live in quebec, st-joseph-du-lac.
please input your location into your profile

thanks (2thumbs)

i picked my 03's up for $200 without tires, but, they came pre-curbed bad

I still have mine that I PMed you about..

i know but your price seems a little high, does it come wiht tires? I saw some that were selling for about 350$ in great condition.

i know but your price seems a little high, does it come wiht tires? I saw some that were selling for about 350$ in great condition.

I have to assume this is without tires... these wheels go for like $250 a piece new... or more, depending on where you get them. The value is only determined by what the seller is willing to let em go for matching what the buyer is willing to pay... They're rare enough that there is no real market price. I'm lookin to get a set, but unless someone will trade for what mine came with its probably not gonna happen... because I don't think I'll pay the premium needed to get em.

Did the $350 include shipping to Canada? I have no problem negotiating some, they're not selling with tires, shipping to Canada is what's going to cost some $$ and the price I quoted you included the shipping costs, along with the fact I'll have to pay for boxes, shipping materials, etc.

Last edited:
Shippnig to Cananda is gonna be about the same price as what you're asking.

Honostly, you'd be best off to buy rims from a local wheel shop

Did the $350 include shipping to Canada? I have no problem negotiating some, they're not selling with tires, shipping to Canada is what's going to cost some $$ and the price I quoted you included the shipping costs, along with the fact I'll have to pay for boxes, shipping materials, etc.

the current exchange rate would rape the buyer too, if I remember correctly.

1.00 CAD = 0.790922 USD

Canada Dollars United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.790922 USD 1 USD = 1.26435 CAD

Probably would be easier for him to find rims up in Canada vs. having them shipped from the US and paying for shipping.

the current exchange rate would rape the buyer too, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
1.00 CAD = 0.790922 USD

Canada Dollars United States Dollars
1 CAD = 0.790922 USD 1 USD = 1.26435 CAD

Probably would be easier for him to find rims up in Canada vs. having them shipped from the US and paying for shipping.

so yeah, for example: $500, he'd be looking at $632 CAD, plus say, $100 shipping. OUCH...

i got some 03.5 rims. they have curbage. some more than others, and one of then has a crack in the rim. comes with no tires. you can probably fix it somehow. if your interested pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back