Well the wife told me it's a GIRL!

BlkWidow

GT28RS+MP5= FUN!!!
Contributor
:
2002.5 Protege5T
BOXER/PITBULL
My wife who does not want to clean up after a dog, called me 2 weeks ago and told me to go pickup are new baby girl. With 2 boys(14yr nd 7yr) all I needed was to haver to get up early on my days off and walk the new member of the family. It's all good cause Jersey likes to bite mommy (nana). But here is the best part my wife the person who wanted the dog, has allergy to dogs (rlaugh). So Jersey gets a bath twice a month from now on. And for the people that thought I was posting about a baby, not going to happen I fixed that after my youngest was born(dark).

Attachments

• DSCN0989.JPG
    DSCN0989.JPG
    905.8 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCN0990.JPG
    DSCN0990.JPG
    811.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN0991.JPG
    DSCN0991.JPG
    860.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Cute puppy! I spent the last hour outside picking up 2-3 months worth of dog poop from my backyard, 10-12 walmart bags FULL in 2 large garbage bags, yah, the fun part of dog owning that they don't tell you about. . .

Cute puppy!
Thanks

Cute puppy! I spent the last hour outside picking up 2-3 months worth of dog poop from my backyard, 10-12 walmart bags FULL in 2 large garbage bags, yah, the fun part of dog owning that they don't tell you about. . .
We pick up everytime she drops, hard part is training her to go outside

Hey Wilson, that a good lookin pup man.
Thanks, what's up with a together once the car is running again.

Take her outside every 15 mins or so, that worked amazingly for us with both our dogs when they were puppies. Sure it sucked, but they hardley ever went in the house while they weren't in their cages. Get a crate from Santos, crate training has also worked very well for us!

Might have another job going on out that way in the coming months. I'll let you know when I got some concrete info.

Thanks

Thanks, what's up with a together once the car is running again.

Take her outside every 15 mins or so, that worked amazingly for us with both our dogs when they were puppies. Sure it sucked, but they hardley ever went in the house while they weren't in their cages. Get a crate from Santos, crate training has also worked very well for us!

+1million.....worked on my dog as well....every time she eats...take her outside.....when ever she drinks a bunch of water take her outside

are you crate training her??

well he is a updated photo of the baby

Attachments

• DSCN1615.JPG
    DSCN1615.JPG
    841.3 KB · Views: 48
Back