protege garage???

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know how long things take to be shippd out??..i tried emailing and calling them just to make sure everything went through ok and no response..i orderd a cobb sri on sunday and havnt got any shipping info all ive got was a receipt number thanks

jimmy

does anyone know how long things take to be shippd out??..i tried emailing and calling them just to make sure everything went through ok and no response..i orderd a cobb sri on sunday and havnt got any shipping info all ive got was a receipt number thanks

jimmy

Paid with paypal?

See here.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123729003

Please pm me all of your order details and I will have it taken cared of.

alright thanks nutari for all your help everything is good now im a newb :p lol order is through and cant wait to get the cobb sri thanks again for all your help :)

i also ordered a mazdaspeed oil cap and a mazdaspeed logo like 3 months ago when I won mazda of the moth(to claim my price), and after talking to ken, for a lot of times I just gave up, so I lost like $40 (which was the difference after the gift certificate). never buying there again. the only thing that got me angry is that everytime I talked to him he said he was going to ship it and that he was sorry, but then nothing happened, I talked to him like 4 times and then he never answered my calls.

i also ordered a mazdaspeed oil cap and a mazdaspeed logo like 3 months ago when I won mazda of the moth(to claim my price), and after talking to ken, for a lot of times I just gave up, so I lost like $40 (which was the difference after the gift certificate). never buying there again. the only thing that got me angry is that everytime I talked to him he said he was going to ship it and that he was sorry, but then nothing happened, I talked to him like 4 times and then he never answered my calls.

i have your parts here now. returned as non-deliverable address. number i have on file is not good either. i shipped to the address we discussed felipe, but honestly it came back to me. if you need a JPG of the USPS label i'll happily show it to you.

edit - see attached files, now tell me they were 'never sent'. you want your money back, tell me where to send it and i'll be done with it.

edit 2 - blacked out addresses, second thought it was unprofessional to put someone's personal data out there like that. found your payment and refunded it.

Attachments

• felipe1.jpg
    felipe1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 154
  • felipe2.jpg
    felipe2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
i have your parts here now. returned as non-deliverable address. number i have on file is not good either. i shipped to the address we discussed felipe, but honestly it came back to me. if you need a JPG of the USPS label i'll happily show it to you.

edit - see attached files, now tell me they were 'never sent'. you want your money back, tell me where to send it and i'll be done with it.

edit 2 - blacked out addresses, second thought it was unprofessional to put someone's personal data out there like that. found your payment and refunded it.

Gotta love honesty.(alright)

Real professional right? The only reason you responded and refunded me was because I posted it in public, yes you sent it to the wrong address but even if you don't have my number, you could of pm'ed me, you sent it last year in December, that was well over a month ago. Stop making excuses and own up to your neglegence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back