Eibach Pro or Sportline. Camber kit?

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
I have a 06 mazda 3 S GT. I'm ready to slam it and cant find any tein so its down to eibach. I want to know the difference between the eibach pro and the eibach sportline besides stiffness. Also will I need a camber kit? If so which brand works the best as well. Ive never been much into the suspension of a car till i bought a mazda and realized they are amazing.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

--Drop---------------Front-----Rear
-PRO-KIT------------1.4 in----1.2 in
-----------------------------------
-SPORTLINE KIT------1.8 in--- 1.8 in

Prokit are stiffer

Sportline are smother cuz they are progresive spring

Camber kit would be good with the sportline for the back

The front camber can be adjust w/o a camber kit

Last edited:
k cool. I found tein but they don't drop it much. I was wondering do the sportlines found on protege garage have any tire rubbing issues and what would be a good camber kit to get? And for sure do I only need a camber kit for the rear with sport lines?

your gonna have rubbing issue if you have wheel with the wrong offset or if you get to wide tire.

Yes you only need camber kit for the rear, cuz the front can be adjsut with the stock suspension

One final question. Would you go with the tein s tech, eibach pro, or eibach sportline. I just dont want to order some springs and decide they are way to much drop or that they have issues or too bouncy. I'm just a daily driver who wants to turbo my 3, have some power and a nicer car, and make my friend stop bragging about his evo lol

Tein S tech and eibach sportline have almost the same drop and both of them will need a rear camber kit.

With the stock wheel and tire you can drop the car to the floor and it wont rub.

Sportline drop
Sportlinespring.jpg

sportlinedrop.jpg

Tein S Tech
thrizay005.jpg

eibach prokit
sig0pk.jpg

Lowered%20Mz3.JPG

Last edited:
SPC

#67420 Rear Adjustment Range: Camber -1.50 to +5.00
Install time: .5 hr/side Required: 1 kit/wheel
Applications Ford: 2000 & Up Focus
Mazda: 2004 & Up Mazda3, 2006 & Up Mazda5

I need to adjusting the front camber, any ideas.

I've been on sportlines for over a year now, I've only had any issues with camber in the rear. I had them check the whole set up at the dealer and the rear was the only thing out of spec so I got SPC camber kit.

Back