Best license plate ever seen.

Mid_Life_Crisis

Contributor
:
2007 MS3
I think there is actually a thread for this somewhere but I couldn't find it, and I know many other threads have ended up turning into threads for these, but I wanted to share one I saw yesterday.
Apparently not all soccer moms go quietly into their minivans.
I saw a good looking blonde driving a minivan with the plate:

MIS MY CAR

I added the spaces just in case somebody who hadn't had their coffee yet was reading and needed the help.

For me this is almost as good as the high school girl I saw years ago in the Mustang Gt Convertible with the plate:

I OWE DAD

I saw this one yesterday on the way to work, on a nice new Audi TT:

NICE TTS
I wonder how they got that past the DMV..

I think I saw.... Oh yeah thats right. Its over in the humor section, take a looksy.

Not the best, but very creative and not lame given the space limitations: FILY GIRL

Now, parked next to it: a Puerto Rico "Isla del Encanto" license plate. Yeah, nothing uncommon, except I live around Philly (scratch). I guess bringing it by boat is cheaper than a rental?

Now, parked next to it: a Puerto Rico "Isla del Encanto" license plate. Yeah, nothing uncommon, except I live around Philly (scratch). I guess bringing it by boat is cheaper than a rental?

Suppose it would depend on how long you were planning on being here.

Suppose it would depend on how long you were planning on being here.

Yeah, agree, couldn't quiz them further, would look very weird :D, but minivan rentals are top price, including insurance and so on...

Oh, plus flight tickets for the whole family too, of course

Last edited:
Back