Anyone hit a 100k miles yet?

5zoom

:
08 Mazda5
I was wondering if anyone has hit 100k miles yet and if they have what the rest of us have to look forward to at that mileage.

Moved it to this section, it may have more visibility here (naughty)

Now to be honest I don't remember when is the last time I hit 100k in a car, it might have been my student 1990 Cavalier (scratch)

Last edited:
Define "major"........

I had a power steering hose fail at about 48k, other than that, no problems whatsoever.

I have replaced all four shocks. It still squeaks over bumps. The headliner has a rattle right over my head. That's it.

I'm at 87,000 now. I'll be at or over 100,000 by the end of the year. Still no major or minor problems since my last post.

i've returned my old 5 at 75k and i had no problems, the only thing i've changed on it it`s the tires !

What is wrong with people these days?... My 77' Volov had something like 1186,000 on the odometer when I finally gave it up! Of course, that was the second speedometer, because the original broke, so the car had more like 220,000-250,000 miles on it!

These day, as lot less tame. The '07 5 only has about 18K on it... Even my '01 echo is only at 75K...

I'd sell it before it hits 100k man... cause the timing belt will fail, the wheels will fall off, and the doors'll stick shut.... lol

I'd sell it before it hits 100k man... cause the timing belt will fail, the wheels will fall off, and the doors'll stick shut.... lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but our cars have a timing chain, not a belt....

I'm 1500km away from 100,000 km, but still 61,500km away from 100k miles lol.

Latest posts

Back