Head units

mgerst1

:
2003.5 Mazda Protege MAZDASPEED Laser Blue Mica
wondering what head units people have put in their msp's that fit right into the stock slot without any modification or loss of the pocket. my ribbon is failing, the other aftermarket head unit i have laying around is the wrong size so i need to buy a new head unit and was wondering what people have put in their msp's

Any SIngle Din Unit should fit RIght in.

I happen to have a pretty nice Alpine Unit in the FS section that only has about 8 months of use on it if your interested....Also comes with a full speed new iPOD cable as well and includes all box's, packing and papers as if it was bought new.

LMK if this interests you.

i can vouch for the headunit Matt's selling

I've got it in the wife's car and it really is top notch

And at his price, WITH the Ipod cable, you can't go wrong!

damn that is a nice unit and it fits right where the stock msp kenwood unit was without any gaps or whatnot?

Yes...Its a single DIN unit...just as the Stock MSP Kenwood is.
It will drop right in.

i had that one in my old Teg. Was a great Unit.

Now i have a 2din touch screen. Kenwood DNX5120
I love the look of the screen, and the Navigation without the ugly suction cup on the window. The fit is rear perfect, and you can do it your self (Same as the single din) just takes a little more time, you need to remore the support beam inside.

i think so, if its a single Din. The screen needed a new harness, but the colors all matched up. It was an eazy job.

i had that one in my old Teg. Was a great Unit.

Now i have a 2din touch screen. Kenwood DNX5120
I love the look of the screen, and the Navigation without the ugly suction cup on the window. The fit is rear perfect, and you can do it your self (Same as the single din) just takes a little more time, you need to remore the support beam inside.

does it take a long time to boot like the pioneer avic series?

2676500_28_full.jpg

Thats mine, its a Dual In-Dash DVD Player/CD Player, someone else on here has it aswell.

buddy of mine has that same Dual

Nice unit!

no issues with A/C blowing on the back of the screen?

its not a duel if the screen comes out of the unit. And mine does take a few second to boot up. about 15-20 seconds before the CD starts playing. But its not that bad.

Back