Protege Tail lights.

I had them on my Protege, they're awesome. I sold them last year before giving the car to my brother after buying a MS3.

2426340065_large.jpg

I Like those Tails, But I Like the EDM Tails (when the reverse is on bottom) and the stockers better. I think those tails with the 3 Lines in the middle would be better in a different color then the stock MSP, the one P2K posted looks awesome.

I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking about blacking/ tinting out my headlights and tail lights to match my window tinting. Can anyone give me info about how to do this?

I Like those Tails, But I Like the EDM Tails (when the reverse is on bottom) and the stockers better. I think those tails with the 3 Lines in the middle would be better in a different color then the stock MSP, the one P2K posted looks awesome.
The ones with the reverse on the bottom aren't EDM. They're aftermarket originally made by APC I believe. I used to have a set and they're of good quality but I didn't like the circular designs inside the tail lights which is why I opted for the ones I posted earlier. Trust me, they're a far superior choice over stock. Once you see them in person, I think you'll agree.

The ones with the reverse on the bottom aren't EDM. They're aftermarket originally made by APC I believe. I used to have a set and they're of good quality but I didn't like the circular designs inside the tail lights which is why I opted for the ones I posted earlier. Trust me, they're a far superior choice over stock. Once you see them in person, I think you'll agree.

I saw them in person, They are ok, but not my style,

And i call them EDM cause they call them "Euro Style Taillights" which i say EDM cause Euro der...

http://www.optionracing.com/images/eBayPhotoNE/HeadTailLights/9903ProtegeTL.jpg
(pic of the tails I got there, they are Euro Style, EDM Tails is easier to say)

i dont know how they would look on the yellow...but wow they look good on p2k's protege. the only thing i wouldnt rock is altezza's or euro lights or w/e. but they do look pretty cool all in all.

Thanks. I loved everything I did with it, especially the headlights and tail lights. Those two mods changed the look of the car. I wish I could've kept it.

I like those headlights!! and I feel ya on the $720 spent. I have done it twice over now.....

But, before i get jumped on, no, no installed pics yet!

Diddo. Unique Look.
Definately a fresh change from the common and popular JDM and tinted tails.
Unique is what I was going for.
wow... head lights look good, but not 800$ good.
Well, I can honestly say that these headlights are so rare and expensive that there were only 2 people in the US with them, UPSman and me. I sold them to steve_protege a few months back for $600 which is the best deal anyone could've got on these. Now he's 1 of 2.
720$ spent on cars is better than 720$ spent on drugs hahaha
lol

Last edited:
Back