Millenia Climate Control Display is DEAD

wilburn

My '95 Milley climate control display does not display anything. The clock, ambient temperature readout, and climate control temp display will not work. I checked all fuses that apply, according to the owner's manual, and all are fine. Everything else works fine. The a/c and heater both operate perfectly. Is there a bulb behind the display that could be out? How do you remove the display? Does it pop out? Anyone know? HELP HELP!!!!

checked all fuses

I did check all the fuses...I notice that the radio is also out and fuel gauge is not working...hmmm sounds like electrical probs!!!

i think those are controlled by the ROOM fuse. you checked the little fuse panel under the hook to open the hood right?

yeah I did all the fuses

Yeah I checked all the obvious fuses under the dash and under the hood...The unit still has power and I can turn on the fan and heater and what not but the lights are not illuminated...Maybe bad unit??

could be the LCD from the display is bad. The fuel gauge and radio i have no clue on. Jus curious... have you gotten ur battery voltage checked. When was the last time you changed it?

Ive seen cases where when the battery is old or isnt being charged properly by the alternator things start to stop working and in some cases the radio is the first one to go. Which millenia do you have? Stock radio? if you do, bose or nonbose?

Back