Am I Crazy?!?!

Aside from the obvious... I already know the answer to THAT question!

I could swear that my headlights used to stay on for a minute after after I turned off the ignition, giving me enough time to get into the house before they shut off.
Now my lights go off as soon as i kill the ignition. Did I accidentally disable the delay somehow or am I imagining things?

yep, no delay that I've ever noticed...to include using the auto on/off function; though seems like that would have been a useful feature.

even with the DRL on, once u kill ignition, the lights will shut off. unless u have a TT installed. ur headlights will stay on however long ur TT is set.

Holy $#!t. I didn't know I had auto lights until I read this thread. Had to go to the garage and check it. Neato!

im not an auto headlight user. i figure that if i don't know when to turn on or off my headlights i probably shouldn't be driving at all

i dont know of any PnP TT for our vehicles. as far as i know, it's all spliced for now. it's fairly easy to do.

Okay, I figured it out.
I had been getting home before my wife and pulling up to the house and the motion sensor light was providing light fro my walk into the house.
Now she's been getting home before me and I don't set off the motion sensor light when I park behind her.
I AM going crazy. Or senile... or something.
What was this thread about again?

What was this thread about again?

I belive you started a thred saying you were doing meth, killed alot of ur brain cells and cant figure out if you were crazy or not, so you asked for our advice and the conclusion was that your 2 brain cells away from being as smart as a Mouse!

Last edited:
I belive you started a thred saying you were doing meth, killed alot of ur brain cells and cant figure out if you were crazy or not so u asked for our advice and the conclusion was that you 2 brain cells away from being as smart as a Mouse!

Ummm that's a little insulting.....I was a mouse in a past life. Ha

Latest posts

Back